Recent content by valandor062

1. V

Sh404 SEF

Hello, I am having an issue with figuring out how to get to my registration form to edit it in the front end? I can get to is by going to the follow URL: myLocalURL/component/fabrik/form/1/-1 and for details view URL: myLocalURL/component/fabrik/form/1/-1 When I try to put in something like...
  2. V

[Beginner][Tutorial][vers. 3.2] - Validation rule "Is Not"

Hello Marian, You can find this plugin here http://fabrikar.com/download/details/36/952 I have never used this plugin so I cannot tell you what it's used for.
  3. V

Don't Record Element in Database

Hello All, I am currently using the JUser plugin and I am wondering how to not store the password in the table that's used by farbrik, just the users table. The reason I'm asking is that it's not hasing the password when it puts it in the table used by fabrik and I really don't like having...
  4. V

Possible Security Concern?

Ah, stupid me.... Been fighting with a hosting company so much I'm forgetting to do the basic things....
  5. V

Possible Security Concern?

Hello, I have noticed if I type in http://MYSITE.COM/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=1&rowid=1 I end up getting the first non-admin registered user with a message that says JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 1 If I type in the actual ID of any member who has...
  6. V

Having A Problem With Registration E-mail

Hello, I am currently having an issue with creating users us the Jusers plugin. When they sign up it creates all the data and creates the activation in the backend in the users table, it just never sends the e-mail. I have user registration activated, and system e-mail turned on and set to...
  7. V

Google Calendar Question

So I've decided that I'm going to drop the concept of a map and list all members that are within x amount of miles from the location entered. I will still be recording a businesses lat/lon in the database and will check against the lat/long of the entered address. I have found the Haversine...
  8. V

Google Calendar Question

Okay, once I get it figured out I'll post it on here. I will be looking at the Harvensine Formula to complete this task so will have to build a really clean query to search for the radius or the query could take way to long... Up to 4 seconds actually.
  9. V

Google Calendar Question

I'm currently working on a personal project and I noticed that Fabrik has a Google calendar plugin/visualization. I am wondering if it's possible to store lat/long information in a database for any given location then on the map have a radius search for items that are within x amount of distance...
  10. V

Cascading Dropdown List Not Populating

Hi stranger, The way the list is populated is by giving each item in the first list a unique ID and using this as the foreign key in the second list. So lets say you have a list of Countries and States. In the database you will have each country with a unique id. In the states each states will...
  11. V

Calendar Visualization Help

Hi troester, I've already figured out the forms pretty well, and I don't see me doing to much with other visualizations. If I do I will figure it out when that time comes.
  12. V

I've decided to go ahead and just hide the add/edit at the top of the page with css. I don't know why but no matter what I do the add/edit is what comes. I'm sure this isn't the functionality it's supposed to have, may be because I'm using bootstrap 3 in my design. I have also written some...
  13. V

Form Template/PDF Template Layout (Group Layout) - Solved

I would have to agree with myfatebiz. Creating a custom template isn't to tough. They way I have done this is by looking at the $this->groups array. This array holds your different groups in sub arrays and you can then use them in a foreach with $this->groups['group_name']. It's what I've done...
  14. V

Hello, I know I'm packed full of questions..... Right now I am wondering how to edit the pop-up for the calendar visualization? I know how to edit the over-all layout changing the template, however I really don't want it to say add/edit event at the top if it's set up to only view the...
  15. V

Overriding Fabrik Model Files?

How is the dev of f4 coming along? This is an amazing tool and I look forward to seeing what you have store for the future! The Juser plugin I find personally a very powerful tool if you're creating a site with many different kinds of memberships. Lets say a wholesaler/retailer site to allow...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back