Recent content by vladimir84

1. V

Possible bug in content view -> _raw prefix for the list inside form

Hello. When I place a list inside a form (header of an edit form), it shows correctly, however, the add button on that list gets a '_raw' prefix, thus I'm unable to pre-fill the id element of the list when adding new records of the filtered list. Content plugin inside the form: {fabrik...
  2. V

[SOLVED] Current user of the PHP list plugin

Thank you so very very much :)
  3. V

[SOLVED] Current user of the PHP list plugin

I have a PHP button on the list, and I'd like to update a second log table when a user has clicked the PHP button on the list. As PHP list plugin cannot use placeholders, what is the way to find out the user id through PHP?
  4. V

Application: pluginmanager:getFormPlugins:start - fabrik.82

The indexes were the issue (I must have deleted a couple of them and forgot to check the impact). Now the view runs at 0,2 instead of 4 seconds. But it still leaves a great amount of time these plugins take to display it on the front end. I tried eliminating all databasejoins, and rendered the...
  5. V

Application: pluginmanager:getFormPlugins:start - fabrik.82

I don't understand, yesterday everything was fine, today my main list page requires 32 seconds to load o_O the time has increased exponentially also on pages that aren't views. The only thing I did was clear binary logs from MySQL and changed the session to be saved to PHP instead of Database...
  6. V

Integration of Fabrik with a form builder

Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees, thank you so much, it was right in front of me, the list joins :D
  7. V

[SOLVED] Symlink file upload error

Hugh, I did it!!! Praises to: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21616431/using-mklink-command-with-network-drives (I also did the suggestion n. 2 of the post first fsutil behavior set SymlinkEvaluation L2R:1 so I'm not sure if it will work without it) Like he said, just create 2 symlinks in...
  8. V

Yeah, I had the same thought when I saw how deeply integrated it was, I will not be doing it. Thank you. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. I just tried mklink /J (junction directory) which does work, without any problems. I successfully pointed to a local folder C:\test1 and...
  9. V

Thanks Hugh, indeed, I saw on some answers that linux had that. I guess I have to make that PHP upload form after all. I'll use the secondary MySQL table to point to PDFs. But first, I'll try to comment out the is_dir() in Joomla, and see if it will work. Thanks again for the help. Best wishes.
  10. V

Joomla is on Win2012 R2, XAMPP. I created a symlink like so: C:\Users\Administrator>mklink /D "C:\xampp\htdocs\pdf" "Z:\" symbolic link created for C:\xampp\htdocs\pdf <<===>> Z:\ When I point the file upload element to the above directory, and I try to add a new record, there is the...
  11. V

Integration of Fabrik with a form builder

I need an advise. In anticipation of a WYSIWYG form builder from Fabrik, is there a recommendation for a form builder that can help me with creating entry/edit forms, but without compromising in any way the wonderful functionality of Fabrik? The only reason I even need it is because I don't...
  12. V

content plugin returns [0] => Array

yes, I always type it in the "code" section of the editor, to avoid html pre-formatting. In any case I have to give up, as I have a deadline by Monday. I'll just use the form PHP plugin to do a SQL search and populate extra fields before processing. Another workaround would be to create a SQL...
  13. V

it's just a field. I use the dbforge MySQL Studio, and it works perfectly, it prints out the expected result as shown below (this is just a copy-paste of the debug query, no addition from my side).
  14. V

So is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Maybe if I could place a condition "the string begins with" and also to trim the first 3 characters of the [placeholder]+ "the string ends with" and to trim the last 5 characters of the [placeholder]?
  15. V

As you can see below, the URL is automatically supplemented for the space character. The data field has a space in the middle, but the query includes the whole string:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back