1. W

How to get the result form the checkbox

Could you please show me an example? Thank you
  2. W

question about quence number?

it's there any update?
  3. W

Ok I will show you an example: There are two lists which are named testlist1 and testlist2: testlist1:you can see there are some charaters in the ?interest' column there are two elements in the testlist1: 1 studentid...
  4. W

Hi hugh. Sorry about, My question should be Q1:I'd like to add one column in the list2 to show the result of element1. How to do it?
  5. W

As you said, I created rownum element, the type of it is calc,after that I set true on "only calc on save". How to get the max value of rownum and plus 1? Could you please show me an example of it? Thank you.
  6. W

Hi hugh: Thank you for your reply. For example, There two forms and to two lists, the relationship as followings: list1 is belong to form1; list2 is belong to fomr2; There is an element which is named element1(checkbox:both the key and values are Chinese) in the form1. questions: Q1:I'd...
  7. W

It's there any suggestion?
  8. W

Hi How can I display the column of sequence number of a fabrik list? If I use auto-increment as sequence number, unsequential number will display for a certain user. For example, two users input data to a list simultaneously. When one of the users is trying to list the data he input, the...
  9. W

Hi: There is a checkbox element as following picture. The value of each label is chinese. questions: 1 How to create a new list to show the result of the checkbox? 2 How to create a fuzzy search to filter the result of the checkbox(there are more than one lable in the new list, The fuzzy...
  10. W

some questions

wehere can I download the additional plugins?
  11. W

some questions

Yes the videos and docs can be accessed by anyone. We did have the free account listed as a column on that sign up page which showed the docs/videos were free. However, that column was replaced with the simple link. I'll update that page to make it more explicit that the videos are docs are...
  12. W

some questions

8. As Troester said, that's going to be down to ReDJ, nothing to do with us. Also, not sure what you mean by "timeout", are you sure you aren't thinking about access control? I said that the timeout is the timeout session, such as I can not get the user inside the session, this time I need to...
  13. W

some questions

Hi Thank you for your reply. 7?Where can I download the user manuals and tutorial videos for registered members, as mentioned in sign-up page? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/index/ Video Tutorials: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials The above links can be accessd by anyone, I'm...
  14. W

some questions

Hi Could you please answer the following questins? Thans a lot. 4?In the code: requirejs(['fab/fabrik-min'], function () {}); does 'fab/fabrik-min' refer to fabrik-min.js? For other types of files, how should I write? For example, CSS. 5?What is the difference between formid.js and...
  15. W

The following JS code cannot be executed in form_formid.js: document.forms[0].onsubmit=function(){a

The following JS code cannot be executed in form_formid.js: document.forms[0].onsubmit=function(){alert(1); return false;}); How can I run some JS code before form submit?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back