Recent content by zfefz

1. Z

Changing data after upgrade Joomla and Fabrik

BINGO!! That's it Thank you all guys!
  2. Z

Thanks for your help! The settings of date_time element is UTC and when i said data is 24-08-2021 in the database whas stored 2021-08-24 00:00, and when the list/form is loaded the data change to 2021-08-23 00:00. If the form is saved, the field date_time is updated with the wrong data. I...
  3. Z

I made a system version upgrade as below: FROM: Apache 2.2.22 PHP 5.3.10 MYSQLi 5.5.62 joomla 3.65 Fabrik - 3.6 TO: Apache 2.4.41 PHP 7.4.3 MUSQLi 8.0.25 Joomla 3.9.27 Fabrik 3.9.2 I used a joomla tool for updating both joomla and fabrik. after upgrade, fields with date element have their...
  4. Z

List in detail view not processing filter

Tks for help! I try this solution, but the result is the same.. the data filter is loaded in the field but don?t be processed, is necessary enter to process the filter
  5. Z

List in detail view not processing filter

i?m trying to insert a filtered list in detail view. I have inserted the line {fabrik view=list id=6 anexos_requisicoes___anexos_n_req=[requisicoes___req_numero]} in the footer text of the form detail. when the detail view is loaded, the list is load too, but empty. the value filtered is loaded...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back