Bug in form email plugin?

I have two form email plugins with conditions on each. The idea is to cover both alternatives of an either/or question in a form. I've used this technique before without issue.

The form question can either have a value of 10 or 11. Here are my conditions:

return '{fb_registration___user_type_raw}' == 11;

return '{fb_registration___user_type_raw}' == 10;

Either works perfectly by itself. It sends the email when the value is equal. It doesn't send it when it is not.

But when both email plugins are there, it sends both emails regardless of value. (And I'm checking the value with a placeholder in the message.)

Is this a bug or am I not allowed to use two email plugins with conditions?

Yes you can use multiple email plugin in single form. It working for me... Try update to latest github and latest joomla.

I'm not just running multiple email plugins. I'm running two email plugins, each having a condition as explained above.

Latest Joomla, i.e. 3.3.6, will break Fabrik as the message board here indicates. It certainly breaks the JUser plugin.

I'm running 3.3.4 and have tried Fabrik 3.1, 3.1.1 and 3.2.

Is it possible for someone to check on this?

With Joomla3.3+ you must run Fabrik3.2.

I can't replicate, it's working fine with 2 email plugins with conditions.
Better use
return (int)'{fb_registration___user_type_raw}' == 11;

Thanks, troester.

This form is a registration form and includes JUser, which has been working fine. User group depends on the answer to the "User Type" question.

When I run the combination of J 3.3.4 and F 3.2, this is what I get when I try to register a new user:

"could not alter user group to 10 as you are not assigned to that group"

And the Fabrik form does not record the user in the fabrik table, nor is the user made a Joomla user.

The J User and email plugins are run only on the front end and "new." Joomla registration settings are bypassed. Joomla email settings are not.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back