Need help with Calendar Visualization plugin Joomla

Hello tech support, I am having trouble with the calendar visualization plugin. I am using:

• fabrik 3.2
  • Joomla! 3.3.3 Stable
  • Template - t3_blank template/T3 framework version 2.3

In both the week and month views when you click on the calendar item, the details view opens up in a pop up window. When you close out the pop up window, the calendar item disappears. When you refresh your browser, the item reappears back on the calendar. What is causing this issue and what is the fix? You can see the calendar here: http://speedisites.com/schedule-an-appointment.

Secondly, how do I change my calendars date format from 24-format to 12-format (e.g. 10/27/2014 5:45pm)? I tried to change the format of my start and end date fields by using this: h:i A but it does not seem to work. Please provide instructions on how to update my calendar date format to 12-format. Thank you for your assistance.

I am using %X now but it did not change the time format. I've attached screenshots of the frontend views that I am trying to change as well as a screenshot of the time format field I updated to change the time format. But it still did not change to 12-hour time format.

Concerning T3 template for boostrap 2, are the incompatibilities with fabrik fixable? I really do not want to have to change templates right now, I made major customizations to the site using T3 and it would be a major setup to change templates. Please let me know. Thanks.

Attachments

• timeformat.png
    timeformat.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 415
  • appts.png
    appts.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 412
No, the time format is setting the format of the event popup. The "grid" time is fix.

T3: there are some threads about it. AFAIK a Fabrik member provided a fix to T3 but they didn't include it (maybe you can find it and include it in your customized T3 version).

When you stated that the "grid" time is fixed do you mean that it is hard coded in the code? If so, can I modify it to show a standard 12-hour format? Lastly, when you add the time to an event on the calendar using the add/edit an event, for the time field, is there anyway that that popup shows a 12-hour format? Although the view shows the correct 12-hour format, I think on the add/edit form will confuse my clients. A screenshot is attached.

PS=I changed my template from T3 to Protostar and the problems with the events disappearing off the calendar is fixed. Thanks for the tip!

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 360
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back