weird problem list?

AlfredJK

hi all

i have a weird problem with record modifying. If i select a record after the 4e row in the list the form crashes on the save action. The form returns to the login screen. The record is not saved.

Fabrik version: 3.2
Jooma version: 3.3.6

Anyone familiar with this problem?

Thanks in advance

Your setup? (form settings, form plugins, elements, validations)
Any error messages, Joomla error reporting=max?

Hi Troester, setup looks good. With joomla reporting=max is see several Strict Standards warnings at loading the homepage.

On edit a record next warning is displayed
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/plugins/fabrik_form/logs/logs.php on line 725

On save - no warnings or errors are displayed

with FF i see this error. ??

looks that's not the problem :-(
See no difference in editing the 1e record or the 6e record. The code of the back-button is the same. Pressing the back button logs out the user.

Need some help with this problem! :(

Attachments

• store_problem.png
    store_problem.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 169
problem started after defining a 2e join in the list.

The user logout occurs on the save and back button action.

Data in the DB looks okay. Editing data with phpmyadmin works okay. The user logout problem accurs in front and backend.

Can anyone help because i see no solution - even after a long time searching and debugging :(:(

Is it maybe possible that in specific situations de connected user is lost?

Your setup? (form settings, form plugins, elements, validations)
Additionally your list join settings.
The user logout occurs on the save and back button action.
Both actions are redirecting to "history", do you have SEF enabled, 3rd party redirection, redirect via .htacces...?
You may try to add a redirect form plugin to get a defined redirect after Save.

Hi Troester, thanks for the reaction. Yes, SEF is enabled. Disabling has no effect. Same result. Redirect works fine, but it seems that in some cases the logged in user gets the value unknown.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back