Problem with CSV export on filtered lists

eulanaz

Dear all,

I'm trying to configure the CSV export for my lists.

I've enabled the "Inlude filters" options in order to permit export of filtered records.

Unfortunately, if I set a filter (with "adv.search" for example) the export popup seems to be blocked at the start (0 / records.).

In contrary, if I export every records without adding filters, everything works fine. I found in the past some BUG on github that were describing the same behaviour but I'm running the latest github version (13 August 2015).

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance
eulanaz

Hi,

unfortunately I didn't found any solution and I spent a lot of time :(.

I tried now to enable "Ajaxify" and CSV export behaviour is changed: now, when I set a filter in a list and I try to export it, my CSV file contains every records of the list! In addition, the total number of selected record by filter is the same as total records of the list.

There is an explanation?

eulanaz

In order to be sure that is not my mistake, I uploaded the "default.php" (of the list view) where I made some changes.

Note: when I need to change something to php files, I always make a backup. The same issues occur with the first version where I changed nothing. Maybe are some BUGs?

eulanaz

Attachments

• default.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Hi troester,

thanks for your answer.

Is it a knowed issue and will be resolved?

There is a way to allow filtering on front end and export only the filtered data? Because the "Search all" didn't works too.....

Exporting lists filtered with "search all" and/or element filter is working on my site.

Hi troester,

thanks again for your support.

I will check why my "search all" didn't works at all. I come back with my results. I can confirm that with element filter works.

Only for information: the "adv. search" issue with export will be resolved?

eualnaz

Hi,

I didn't found what is my problem with the search all.

Maybe a specific configuration is needed? Unfortunately (instead the page is refreshed and reloaded with AJAX, search all didn't work and no data are filtered).

eulanaz

Hi all,

found!!! The "Elements" parameter in the Filter menu is needed! Without any element selected, the search all didn't work!

Unfortunately my serarch all didn't work with CSV export! Is needed a particular configuration to resolve this issue? With the toggle button I have the same problem...

eulanaz

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back