join two database

icreas

Hello,
I created a list of basic data to my suppliers and I have created a database for my product providers.
Question: I will wish when viewing the profile suppliers with contact details etc, a list or a table of products from this supplier.

How can I do to connect the two bases and what element should I create with an application? I do not see how

Thank you in advance for your help
best regards

I did something similar

Create a Form/List and Elements for your Supplier table.
Create a Form/List and Elements for Products table. Make sure you have a relations ship, such as Supplier Name.

For Suppliers, I used the tabbed view template, create a Products group, then duplicated some of the product elements.
I then used the Autofill plugin, configured in the Supplier Form, to map that certain fields in the Product Group, get populated once a Supplier Name is chosen.

Autofill plugin can be obtained from Fabrik downloads area.
Information on its use is contained in the form tips and there are other information such as http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/8-joining-some-dataon joining data. It is a bit out of date, but works.

:(Hello
sorry but I can not understand everything in your explanations or qulques things can not do
can you give me more explanation thank you best regards

HELLO
I will wish when viewing the profile suppliers with contact details etc, a list or a table of products from this supplier. For precision a copy
regards

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-02-07 à 07.07.59.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-02-07 à 07.07.59.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 164
Hello
I just found this example that fits what I want. But I do not happen and I do not know as fair to create repeated group ???? Attached is a copy screen :eek:

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-02-07 à 09.20.38.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-02-07 à 09.20.38.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Capture d’écran 2016-02-07 à 09.21.34.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-02-07 à 09.21.34.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 140
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back