Search results

1. N

Possible with automatic refresh of list ?

Hi, I have many lists displayed on a single page. Each list is displaying orders with a given status (ex. 20 for list1 and 30 for list2). By using an API orders are updated "backend". Order will show onscreen in the list they used to belong to until the page is refreshed. And this leaves...
  2. N

Internal id not working after upgrade ?

Sure, i will do that
  3. N

Oh well...... I opened the field and did a save. And the field updated the db and set auto increment on the id col. I had not changed that...... strangest thing But now it works and this is solved. :)
  4. N

Hi, When saving a record i get an error like Duplicate entry '0' for key 'salgid' ....... I have no col called salgid. But i can see by the sql statement that the internal id field is not included in the sql statement. So when i test and add this col to the statement it works fine. This is...
  5. N

Rest api

Yes that so true. Sounds like the way you describe using standard client layer will be fine. I'll try to do this. Thank you very much for your thoughts and input, i appreciate it very much. :)
  6. N

Rest api

Hi Hugh, and thanks for getting back to me. Ok, i see i cannot use the Rest form plugin or the Webservice. I tried the Webservice plugin last night but after many hours:( i figured that it requires that the client has a webservice running:). So i misunderstood how this pluging was working...
  7. N

Rest api

Hugh, do you have any tip? I need to get started......
  8. N

Rest api

Hi, I am not sure how to approach this issue so i want to ask you for a way to solve this. I have created an app in Fabric for sale and installation of airconditioners. Some of the data from this app are to be transferred to an economy system for invoicing and further handeling. When handeled...
  9. N

How to work with related table ?

Hi again, that was ment to be an explanation for what i selected to do to solve my issue. Sorry my english :) Appreciate the follow up Hugh. :)
  10. N

Hi Hugh and thanks for getting back to me. I landed on option 1 mainly because i could not figure out how to populate the picklist option directly from a database table.
  11. N

I have a servicesystem ("jobs" table) where client servicejobs are registrated. In this system the clients name are entered, and also the postalno for the area the job are to be done. Based on the entered postalno a dropdown are filled with all the persons that can be assigned to do a job in the...
  12. N

Struggeling bigtime with user import, can you help?

I changed the approach. I inserted all users into the joomla user table and synced them directly to the user form. I could to this since it was first use and not a site in production.
  13. N

Struggeling bigtime with user import, can you help?

Hi, I have tried for two days now and with endlessl options of importing users into a user table. But whatever i do i just cant make it happen. So can you please help? I have gotten to the point that i really dont know what to try more, i have set and tried all kinds of variations but without...
  14. N

Execute functions in hidden group elements

I have a dropdown in a hidden group. This is using a js function to set an initial status. But when the group is hidden it is not working. Is it possible to let all these fields in the hidden group be "countable" and executed even if they are not visible?
  15. N

Default value for databasejoin are not beeing set

So i managed to solve it in some way. I put the hide-add=1 in all lists like this: {fabrik view=list id=1 ac_salg___statusferdig=80 showfilters=0 hide-add=1} Then i created a hidden menu item opening the correct form for this list. And created a "Add new" text/link in the joomla article that are...
  16. N

I finally found out whats going on, but dont know how to get pass it. What i am doing is to click "Add new" from a list, and a new form is loading. The list is displayed using an article that displays 3 lists, one with each set of status. Each list are opened with its own set of...
  17. N

Please troester can you help with this one? App are not usable until the initial status are set correctly.... :(
  18. N

New user inherits current users userrights

Great, worked :-) That simple, but yet so difficult to figure out. Thank you troester :)
  19. N

Email form and placeholders

If its created as an article, check the html and see that the elements are not surrounded by a <p>so that its not rendered correctly.
  20. N

New user inherits current users userrights

So i changed the userident field in my table to be a databasejoin. Rendered as dropdown, hidden, Table is set to joomla user table, Value and label are both set to joomla usertable id column. But it dont make a difference. I am still getting all the logged in user's usergroup settings when...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back