Search results

1. N

Possible with automatic refresh of list ?

Hi, I have many lists displayed on a single page. Each list is displaying orders with a given status (ex. 20 for list1 and 30 for list2). By using an API orders are updated "backend". Order will show onscreen in the list they used to belong to until the page is refreshed. And this leaves...
  2. N

Internal id not working after upgrade ?

Hi, When saving a record i get an error like Duplicate entry '0' for key 'salgid' ....... I have no col called salgid. But i can see by the sql statement that the internal id field is not included in the sql statement. So when i test and add this col to the statement it works fine. This is...
  3. N

Rest api

Hi, I am not sure how to approach this issue so i want to ask you for a way to solve this. I have created an app in Fabric for sale and installation of airconditioners. Some of the data from this app are to be transferred to an economy system for invoicing and further handeling. When handeled...
  4. N

How to work with related table ?

I have a servicesystem ("jobs" table) where client servicejobs are registrated. In this system the clients name are entered, and also the postalno for the area the job are to be done. Based on the entered postalno a dropdown are filled with all the persons that can be assigned to do a job in the...
  5. N

Struggeling bigtime with user import, can you help?

Hi, I have tried for two days now and with endlessl options of importing users into a user table. But whatever i do i just cant make it happen. So can you please help? I have gotten to the point that i really dont know what to try more, i have set and tried all kinds of variations but without...
  6. N

Execute functions in hidden group elements

I have a dropdown in a hidden group. This is using a js function to set an initial status. But when the group is hidden it is not working. Is it possible to let all these fields in the hidden group be "countable" and executed even if they are not visible?
  7. N

Default value for databasejoin are not beeing set

I have a databasejoin showing a list of different status like 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and up to 100 (corresponds to ordered, cancelled, packinglist and so on) Databasejoin is rendered as a dropdown. When it's filled (in a new registration) the status are automaticly set to 40. And i cant have...
  8. N

New user inherits current users userrights

Hi, I have created a user form in fabrik wich is connect to the joomla users. I have set default user group to be public using the juser plugin. But when creating a new user the new user seems to inherit the current users usergroup settings. This is very annoing having to first unclick the...
  9. N

Error CSV import - how to do this ?

Hi, I have tried endless options for import CSV from a frontend list. This is the csv headings...
  10. N

Toggle On/off Checkbox directly in list

I have a checkbox element. What i need to do is to show the checkbox in the viewing of the list so that the user can click on/off directly. And of course the value should be updated in the database based on the clicked state. I have checked the "inline edit list plugin" but it dont show a...
  11. N

How do i change title on tabs?

I am using the bootstrap-tabs template with multipage. Tabs are using the group name as a title for the tab. But since the tab has many groups within, i would like it to be titled something else. I know i cant just change the title for the actual group to get the title better, but then the...
  12. N

content plugin and 3 lists on same page gives strange results

Hi, I am using the content plugin to display 3 lists on the same page. Using the same list, but each list are selected based on values like payed, finished, cancelled. But, when using 3 lists from the same table i get strange results. Example when displaying the below i get no records in table...
  13. N

Mailed results display dot in checkbox value

I am mailing the registration using a joomla article (not php script). When receiving the mail it seems that all the checkbox values that are not checked in the form, displays a dot. See enclosed image. I tried to use another template but i got the same issue using that, so doesn't seem to be...
  14. N

form autofill plugin gives strange date if field is empty

Hi, When creating a new related form, data are fetched into the form using the autofill plugin. One of the fields that are filled is a date field. It is set as a date field in both the related and the "parent" form. If the date is set in the parent form, the date in the related form becomes...
  15. N

calculation object seems to be saved?

Hi, I had the impression that a calc object would not be saved in the database. But when i create a calc object the value is saved in the database (making a fullname display out of firstname + lastname). I would like it to only be an on-screen object only. Is this not possible ?
  16. N

Error msg on debug

Hi, My list displays correctly, but its slow. So i figured i would set debug on. It gives me this: An error has occurred with a eval'd field - please inform the web-site owner. Debug: Eval exception : kunde::preFormatFormJoins() : return bbbbbbbbbbb . " " . ; : syntax error, unexpected ';'...
  17. N

Best way to update a field based on userinput?

I have several fields and checkboxes that should trigger a status update on my order. Example: When order_sendt_date is set, i want orderstatus (hidden radiogroup status) to be set to value 2. Later on the order is changed again, and the mounted_date is set. Then i want orderstatus to be set to...
  18. N

plugin filtering

Hi, I have an article with the following plugin statements {fabrik view=list id=1 ac_salg___statusferdig=Ikke ferdig showfilters=0} {fabrik view=list id=1 ac_salg___statusferdig=Ferdig showfilters=0} The values are "Ikke ferdig" (not finished) and "Ferdig" (finished). The first list is...
  19. N

List with related data always displays "Add"

Hi, I have a orderno field element in tableA. In tableB ihave orderno_ref database join element pointing to the master tableA In master list "Data"/"Related Data" i have set Show related add = only if empty, show related datalink=no, Link to form=yes But the text Add are always displayed even...
  20. N

Bug? Double entries in list after validation

I have a very strange issue. In my form i have a Cascading dropdown selecting data from a databaseview (which is a join between two tables). I have also "notempty" validations on several fields in the form. If i get a valdiation error/message and have done any changes in the cascading...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back