Search results

1. A

JoomFish and translated values in the TableView

Ok, now I upgrade with last version of SVN in my site test. Thanks Alan
  2. A

Hi Rob, thank for replay, do you see my template.php in action of this link http://www.donneinviaggio.com/dnn/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,95/lang,en/ Yesterday I have upgrade last SNV ... My questions is: for solution translate values in table view ... It's a problem if I have the...
  3. A

Hi Rob and Hugh, I have similar problem with joomfish but don't understand solution! ... is necessary the upgrade with the last SVN. Do you remember the my special template of donneinviaggio.com? I have the field of table into the code of template.php thanks for all! Alan
  4. A

Uploaded file not attached to e-mail

Thanks for your work (Hugh and Rob) is very important the support ... fabrik for me is a top of component! I confirm my support for you! Alan
  5. A

Hi, I have change in 777 the folder uploadfiles and I have setting the configuration mail in SMTP but don't work. Now there is a new problem, today I have make upgrade SVN 541 the table and the form are lost the link to the template in the backend admin but the table and the form in frontend...
  6. A

In the server I have two site, one test e one product site, eguals mailserver, eguals setup phpmailr of joomla, eguals version of joomla (1.12). In the product site the form work fine and send image in attach (fabrik version 1.0.4 with last svn upgrade of september 2007) In the test site the...
  7. A

Hi Hugh, I have setting SMTP server with SMTP HOST: localhost The form is submit but the email is send without image in attach. (?!?!?) alan
  8. A

Hi Hugh, yes, php mail function alan
  9. A

Hi Hugh, in the server is istalled the suphp and all script run with the user ftp. This situation work fine with joomla 1.12 (all components) and work fine with all form and table of fabrik 1.0.3 (last version). There is solution without modifying the setting of server? thanks alan
  10. A

Hi, the permission of uploadfolder are setting 755 but the test is failed. After the submit form don't send the attach in email alan
  11. A

Hi Rob, thanks, then I submit the form with 4 images in the uploadfolder this work fine, the images are stored. Now I verify the permissions with provider ... but I fink all it's ok! alan
  12. A

Hi, also I have this problem. In my server I have setting two situation, one production site with Fabrik 1.03 last work version and one test site with Fabrik 1.0.4 SVN 482 (last upgrade today). I am verifying if everything works for making the updating in site production. In production site the...
  13. A

Element Links

Hi Alan (ehehe) for this solution you need to modify your template of table ... insert the elements you need display whit code php . this is specific template and you need to duplicate and rename the standard template ... This post is related of 1.0.3 of fabrik, in 1.0.3 the manage of template...
  14. A

how to calculate the values?

I know to only make this (SVN in local), when I will have a site test for simulations problems you I will make to know. For this moment thanks for all. alan
  15. A

last version of SVN 174 (29-08-2007)

ok, thanks for all alan
  16. A

Thanks Hugs, this error of SVN 174 is only in local site test. In online product site (see this link http://www.donneinviaggio.com/dnn/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,110/lang,it/) it's ok but the version is SVN 36 and I don't replicate this. The label of element in SVN 36 in site product...
  17. A

Ok Rob, I have install the TortoiseSVN and have overwrite all my version files of com_fabrik (admin and component). I have duplicate default folder of template and rename new2. In the default template.php I have change the code with code you send me. I have setting in whit phpmyadmin the fabrik...
  18. A

:-[ I have tried, all too much difficult for me, I am forced to renounce. It's wrong situation! When will new stable version of fabrik? For me my online SVN is last stable version of Fabrik where there are little mistakes. The tables are display correctly with my personal template new2...
  19. A

when I fill the form where is the calculation value don't show other error and the receipt it's sending but the calculation don't run In attach image the test of the form with firebugs and the row with drop down value of my calculation are: Quota associativa Struttura 1 Struttura 2 Struttura 3...
  20. A

two problems (pagenav and calculation)

Please Rob, packaging for download other version of last SVN. For me is possible test SVN fabrik only local because it's don't have stable code for my online product site. This is the only situation for resolve my problem of pagenav and calculation of the online site. When the last version of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back