Search results

1. A

last version of SVN 174 (29-08-2007)

Ok Rob, I have install the TortoiseSVN and have overwrite all my version files of com_fabrik (admin and component). I have duplicate default folder of template and rename new2. In the default template.php I have change the code with code you send me. I have setting in whit phpmyadmin the fabrik...
  2. A

two problems (pagenav and calculation)

Open a new topic because my "how to calculate ... " is full! my problem: first - the page nav dont work when in the table is active the filter. It's possible modify this problem in my SVN (38 I fink)? second - what code I do insert for calculations two element values of one form? I use this in...
  3. A

Same problems - There is solution or NO?

I have post one important problem for my work How to calculation element in the form? http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=9&topic=981.msg3923#msg3923 The form is sending correct, the data are insert in the table correct and the receipt go to value (email) correct but the summ in...
  4. A

how to calculate the values?

Hi, my new problem is: how to calculate the value of fiels into the form? I use this (after read one post in this forum) javascript - onchange. $('jos_fabrik_formdata_24___totale1').value = $('jos_fabrik_formdata_24___struttura1').value * $('jos_fabrik_formdata_24___struttura2').value *...
  5. A

general email function in the site don't work after publishing fabrik form

first of all Thanks to Joaquin, Andre and Rob, I have overwrite my version files of fabrik 1.0.4b with files of Joaquin's packaging and search-filter table work well. I have another problem with function send general mail to site. Don't work send mail after the publishing form with receipt. I...
  6. A

Please, search-filters tables in 1.0.4b

Sorry, but a way exists for making to work the search-filter table in the fabrik 1.0.4b? I need this to finisch work of table. thanks alan
  7. A

Error elements.class.php on line 470 (upgrade/overwrite 1.04b rev. 78)

Hi, I have overwrite local files and when I go to components to admin or to menu link form or list table in frontpage this is the error: Parse error: parse error, expecting `')'' in c:\programmi\easyphp1-8\www\dnn\components\com_fabrik\fabrik_elements.class.php on line 470 I have verify the...
  8. A

Search-filters table (only view)

Hi Andre, thanks for your help, this upgrade/solution (I read your update in the wiki) resolve the problem of the search-filters table? My site work online and the user use the forms create with fabrik to registrations data into the table of component. I am afraid to make this operation of...
  9. A

Send Confirmation Receipt to {email} don't work in 1.0.4

Hi, I have read one for one the post in all forum (two day for reading). No solution!!! Version of fabrik 1.0.4 In my test form the send mail to admin work but the receipt to don't work. I have create table in database and the form is link to save data. This is configuration. the filed email...
  10. A

Element Link

Hi, I need to connect the result of a table to the content of the component. In the element id using the links. Es. the result of the table from this link www.mysite.com/76 where 76 are the id of the field of the table I must get www.mysite.com/component/option, com_alberghi...
  11. A

Element Links

Hi, I need to connect the result of a table to the content of the component. In the element id using the links. Es. the result of the table from this link www.mysite.com/76 where 76 are the id of the field of the table I must get www.mysite.com/component/option, com_alberghi...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back