Search results

1. P

"Message"; word not in language file. Where to translate?

When a form sends out an email, it says "Message:" before it displays the content. This phrase is not in the language file. Where can I translate it? Best regards, per andré
  2. P

How to remove colon (:) in emails

I deleted mine, and went back to the original, since I haven't had much time to try the different possibilites yet. I will post a file if I succeed!
  3. P

I wished I could help, but I didn't manage to solve my own problem. I don't quite understand why we don't get the exact same error message. I don't even see an curly brackets (}) in your code...?
  4. P

Just before the middle <br/>, there's supposed to be an apostrophe ( ' ). Look careful, and you'll notice one is missing! That will probably take away your error message, and create a new one...see my post above :)
  5. P

Disappearing elements??

I've been redirected while editing elements, too: http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=99999999&topic=211.0
  6. P

apostrophes possible bug?

magic_quotes_runtime should be Off (-his title:) )
  7. P

Hm...I made a new form yesterday, and with this new one, double quotes looks just fine. They're in a textarea.
  8. P

Lost all forms, groups and elements

I'm afraid there's a major bug in Fabrik 1.0.2. After working with Fabrik most of the day, I suddenly lost all my forms, groups and elements. I have absolutely no idea how this happened. I'll give some details: I had three forms, and five groups. I had approximately 20 elements. I was working...
  9. P

Choose activity in Dropdown -> Send email to person in charge

I'm making a simple Contact Us-form, where the e-mail should be sent to the leader of the activity chosen in a Dropdownmeny. Thus, the Dropdown-element is called "activity", with labels like The Club and Shcool of Dance. The value is set to the e-mailaddress of the leader of the activity, and...
  10. P

How to make simple adjustements to e-mail layout

I'm sure it will! I made a new thread since my title for the other one was a bit narrow. I will mark this as "solved" when the other one is :)
  11. P

I have some double quotes in a question in one of my forms. In the email sent out, they are shown as &quot;. I'm using the latest JCE.
  12. P

Thanks again! I'm having some issues, not being a php-guy. I added the missing ' that seems to be left out before the <br/> in the example. But then I get a syntax error message saying there's an unexpected ';' on line 1193. There's only one semicolon there, and it's at the end of the line, of...
  13. P

How to make simple adjustements to e-mail layout

I use my forms for people to apply to courses. Now in the e-mails, I get some nonlogical linebreaks, like this: Question 1 Answer 1 Question 2 Answer 2 Question 3 That's probably because the questions are headings (h2). Is there a way to manage the linebreaks, so that Q and A will go...
  14. P

Thank you for your quick reply; it worked out great! Is there also a way to have the colon appear right after the "question" in the email, instead of having it right before the "answer" on the next line? Thanks again! Running a musicschool is so much easier with this component ;)
  15. P

In the emails, I get colon before the value entered in the form, like this: How can I make that NOt happen? Looks funny...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back