Search results

1. I

Reusing Fabrik tables

Hmmm... I have made several views of a certain data, simply by copying an existing table and renaming it... then the pre-filter options determining what to show with the table. -i
  2. I

Editing records not working after 1.0.4

Hello! I have 'simple' tables based on same formdata. After updating to 1.0.4 I can't edit records any more. Adding records goes just fine. All editing is done as a super admin. When saving the edit form I get this: "" You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to...
  3. I

Passing Joomla variables to Fabrik

Hmmm... could something like this work for me, too? I have several content items. On each of them, there is a a contact form that sends mail. The idea is, that a viewer would send a form that concerns just the item on which he/she is watching. Eg. the title of the content item would be...
  4. I

Is this component for us?

Hello! I'm creating a website for a company, that builds big houses (different types of) and sells them out as apartment flats. Part of the site's content would be showing off their buildings and what these offer. What I've been thinking, is that their sales manager would sign in at the site's...

Members online

No members online now.
Back