Search results

1. M

Can't edit data once in table

Oh, and to clarify, the "Database table to link to" will be "mos_fabrik_formdata_x," wherein x is the number corresponding to your Form. This tripped me up at first because I had a few forms in there.
  2. M

Thank you. I finally figured this out yesterday -- I had kind of a mess in the database, so I cleaned up the data and made sure I was linked to the right table. Now works great! Thank you for your help. We're implementing this at a small bookstore to add and track special orders. So glad this...
  3. M

Yes, I think the problem could be that I'm not sure what to select for "Database Table to link to" and then "Primary Key." Can you tell me how to choose those? Thanks!!
  4. M

Hmm - it's still not working. The options I have for primary key on my test form are "Name" and "-". I chose Name; is that correct? any other settings I might be missing?
  5. M

Thanks Rob - I was wrong about the email, that actually does seem to work now... I'll try the primary key change ... that sounds like a good place to start!
  6. M

Hi - I'm very pleased so far with Fabrik! I've had a few bugs along the way (using 1.02), but the only ones that I'm worried about are: 1) It isn't generating an email the admin (I've entered my email to test it.) 2) (Bigger problem) Say a form has been filled out. If one views the table and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back