Search results

1. D

Is email address in the global $my?

Is this valid in the eval for a table filter?... global $my; return $my->email; I want to only show records that match the current users email address, but this code is not working. Thanks
  2. D

Database Insert not working after update to 1.04

Really strange, my form is failing on the database insert - it seems it is trying to add an extra column with a null name and null value at the end of the field list...the structure below shows the error message - the last field is totprice and there is a null field afterwards....any...
  3. D

SOLVED - Upgraded to 1.0.4 and have problems w 'Show only my records'

I just upgraded and now all my tables have lost navigation. Only 1 page of rows is being displayed with no navigation to page forward. Also, the 'show only my records' function is no longer working. Any fix for these problems?
  4. D

So Where Are We Now?

Pardon me for asking, I've not been on the forum in quite a few months...I'm running Fabrik version 1.0.2. What is the most current stable version? I would like to update to some new features if available. Thanks, Dave Butner
  5. D

Emails not always sent

I have a form that is working and recording data to the database, but I get many reports that the emails are not always being sent. It seems sporadic. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?
  6. D

Problem with ENTER key on form

My form blows up if the user enters a value into the form and presses the enter key. It only works if they TAB from field to field and then click on the Submit button. Any ideas on this?
  7. D

Email from form not showing all elements

The email functions for my form are not working as I expect. 1. Email is not being sent out at all for the TO address. I have Email Form To setting set to one of the form elements in the form, in the entry field, I have entered {focalEmail}. The form itself shows a proper email address in this...
  8. D

Display only field on a Form?

I want to put a data field on the form that is display only so the user cannot edit it, but have it update the database when the submit button is pressed. I am also using the default value field to generate eval text for this element. Can this be done? Thanks!
  9. D

How to Add a Button with link to new form in a Table

Hey all, I just started playing with Fabrik today for my site. It really looks nice. I have a nice joined table view that I want to modify. I would like to eliminate the View link and replace it with a button that links to a form and passes the row information to the new form? Is this...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back