Search results

1. J

Linking 2 Forms Together, Need Dev Assistance

Have you tried submitting a ticket...your issues will get resolved a lot faster that way. You may find a solution to some of your problems in these posts...understanding database joins might be your answer http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=9&topic=551.0...
  2. J

Creating Tables

See the tutorials section i.e. creating a job application, this explains everything about creating tables from within Fabrik.
  3. J

Custom templates ...edit/delete

Similar to previous post by Impalah Shenzhou. 1. With regard to custom templates, is it possible to have conditional statements so that certain html i.e. (checkboxes for delete purposes) can be rendered if the user has the correct privileges. At the moment I have it set up so that the user has...
  4. J

Order By...having no effect

Sorted!!! (excusing the pun) Since the "order by" wasn't working in Fabrik I went back to phpMyAdmin and altered the table to display the dates in descending order from there. Thinking I had got to the root of the problem I then refreshed my fabrik table only to find nothing had changed...
  5. J

Order By...having no effect

Hi, Using version 1.0.3 - I have a table recording some results which includes a date column. - I basically want to sort the results with the most recent listed first and so on. - So naturally in my table settings/data tab I have set "order by" to my date column and in descending order. But...
  6. J

Page nav

Upgraded to 1.0.3 this morning and page nav works perfect now. Must have been a bug in the previous version.
  7. J

Page nav

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do a bit of debugging on my html but I would be doubtful if this is the cause as the page nav renders no problem with the standard table template. At the moment I am just testing my site locally but as soon as I have it up and running I can forward a link then...
  8. J

Page nav

Hey, I tried this. The delete button appears alright but not the page nav. I am just wondering because I am not outputting any table code in my template that this is causing the nav not to appear. As you can see I am just using some divs and I am also not using __first __default and __last sub...
  9. J

Page nav

Hi Rob, Sorry, it still doesn't work...I think there must be something more fundamentally wrong with my template. I have pasted in my template code if you want to take a closer look. <mos:comment> ... </mos:comment> <form action="index.php" method="post" id="fabriktable"...
  10. J

Page nav

Hi There, I have created a table template very similar to the one in the manual, but I am having trouble adding the "page nav" feature. I have tried pasting the following code into my template but nothing seems to render. Is there some variables that need setting for this to work. <div...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back