Search results

1. L

help with simple order form linked to jos_users

I'm looking for some help on linking a simple order form to jos_users or better, CB comprofiler. Here is the form http://www.securalign.com/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,33/ What I'm looking for is the simplest route to prepopulate the order form data or link the orders to the users...
  2. L

Using Fabrik for a Real Estate Site

Hi There, I've used Fabrik for a couple of small things, but now I'm needing to build a lightweight Real Estate site. Can someone tell me if the following would be possible with Fabrik? I'm also looking at jxtended catalog or Joom suit content. Any input would be greatly appreciated...
  3. L

is this possible? submit form to other web service

I'd like to submit form data to BigContacts using the following instructions. I've done a few forms in Fabrik but not a guru and couldn't really figure this one out. Can someone give me a little guidance here? If it's even possible to do this is it also possible to record in a table too...
  4. L

Output text file with all field names in a form

Is it possible to generate a text file or equiv with all the field names that are in a large form so that it could be used to build an HTML email? Thanks,
  5. L

Are there Default Groups/Elements on Install

ARE there any default groups/elements that can be created on install. I thought i saw this before, but can't find it now.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back