Search results

1. W

No Validation page after upgrade to 1.0.4 (SOLVED)

Re: No Validation page after upgrade to 1.0.4 (SOLVED) Found the solution myself: For some reason, all my forms defaulted the "Process CURL script:" to "As soon as form submitted (CURL)". Changing that to "As soon as form submitted (simple eval)" fixed it.
  2. W

No Validation page after upgrade to 1.0.4 (SOLVED)

I had this working well sometime ago, but now if you submit a form with or without filling anything in, you get a blank page that goes to "/index.php?option=com_fabrik". So I restored the whole site to the prior state using JoomlaCloner, but it still shows a blank page upon submit. I had...
  3. W

RSS not working - com_fabrik 1.0.4b 23-08-2007

Not sure what subversion this is - it is from the download zip 23-08-2007. Anyway, I can't get RSS feed to work: http://www.apexchrysler.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=65 Do I need to keep getting SVNs to make things kuke this work? If I do, I find it kind of troubling because I am not...
  4. W

Quick Note on moving to the latest 1.04b and Pre-Filters

Are you saying you cannot remove that checkmark for "Remover prefiltros"?
  5. W

Does that work for you? THis is my setup...
  6. W

Yes, since this is backwards, assign the prefilter to the manager. Then the manager can see everything, and individual users can only view their own record. I just did this and it works great :)
  7. W

Radio default not working in latest build

I'm using Firefox on OS X. I also just checked using Safari – they still don't show a default selection. Here's my form: http://www.automobilityconnection.com/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,26/
  8. W

What happened to div_div and table_div templates?

I uninstalled 1.0.4 and installed 1.0.4b zip from the latest SVN and now my only form template options available are bluesky, default, and mint. There used to be div_div and table_div. Are these gone forever or is something wrong with my installation? I have currently have the form set to...
  9. W

Radio default not working in latest build

I have installed the latest com_fabrik 1.0.4b zip (from latest SVN) and am not having any luck getting radio buttons to have a default value despite check marking that option. So I changed it to a checkbox and that also won't display a default in a series of three.
  10. W

E-Mailing and Storing Form Results

I'm looking for the same thing! Is it doable?
  11. W

Order By...having no effect

Sort by column not working for me either. Nothing happens when I click on it.
  12. W

Focus

Yes, that's it. A customer requested that right away and I wasn't sure if this can be done with extra javascript or...? Thanks!
  13. W

Deleting Groups

Hi Graylan, I tried it again and it worked OK this time, only deleting the selected group. I wonder if maybe I should not have developed a form from the sample data? Maybe by my copying existing stuff I actually had some associations I did not realize. Anyway, it appears to be working fine now.
  14. W

Deleting Groups

I selected several what I thought were unused groups and deleted. To my surprise, every group was deleted rendering my forms nonfunctional. Is this a bug? Restoration wasn't too bad, just creating two new groups, reassigning the elements to them, then assigning groups to the forms again.
  15. W

Focus

Is there a way to set the focus to the first field on load?
  16. W

Creating Tables

I have the same question!
  17. W

instructions

Thanks, I signed up today!
  18. W

Bug in front-end 'Export CSV' ? SQL Error ...

I get the same bug using the sample Contact form. I can import CSV, just not export it, either from the back end or the front end. I just subscribed, though, and have the greatest confidence in the authors! :)
  19. W

instructions

Are instructions only available to paid subscribers? I'm getting a bit confused just trying to wing it making my first form.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back