Search results

1. C

None list plugins work!

I'm trying to use a php plugin in a list but when pressing the action link nothing happens. The same applies to the update_col plugin. The link for the action is created as well but doesn't work. I show a similar problem in this post Update_col plugin has stopped working | Fabrik but i already...
  2. C

Multi-select on update deletes all data!

Hi all. I have a table that stores classes and on that table i have a database join element called students (rendered as multi-select from a second table called students), in order to be able to have many students in one class. So far so good. Fabrik creates a 3rd table called...
  3. C

Repeating Group inside Repeating group. Is it possible?

Hi all, I'm trying to implement a repeating group inside another repeating group but with no success. What i want to accomplish is to create a "programs" form, that can contain many "classes" (1st repeating group) while each "class" can contain many "topics" (2nd repeating...
  4. C

Language Problem on Database Join Fields

Hello everybody, I have a table that lists jobs and each job has the following fields: Code, Category, Type, City, Title and Description. The Category, Type and City fields are database joins from other tables. When i view those tables Greek language displays as expected, but when...
  5. C

Custom button in form?

Hello, First of all i would like to apologize if this has been discussed before, but i'm so dizzy at the moment that i can't find a solution. My question is: Is it possible to add a custom button in a form that can redirect to another form. Consider this example: 1. I have a...
  6. C

Strange caching Behavior

Hi all, I'm using fabrik for custom registration and i've noticed a strange behavior. When pressing the submit button in the registration form, i case there are errors, these errors are displayed correctly. So far so good. From this point, if i press the "Create account" button...
  7. C

Create Excel using external library after form submit

Hello, I've created a form that doesn't store values in db, and i want to use the values inserted in that form to create an .xls file using the PHPexcel library. So, i added a form plugin that executes php code after form submission, but although the code works, nothing happens after pressing...
  8. C

Multiple Select values onAfterProcess

Hello, I have a database join field that is rendered as multiple select. How do i access the values (the checked options) on a php script that runs onAfterProcess (form plugin)? Thanks
  9. C

Ajax Forms styling

Hi all, I would like to ask some question regarding the CSS of the ajax forms. 1. Is it possible to hide the scrollbars? 2. Is it possible to define the form as not draggable and modal? Thanks
  10. C

Best way to simulate duration element?

Hi all, Can someone suggest which is the best way to simulate the functionality of the Fabrik 2 duration element? I know that this has been asked about a million times but i think its critical for many users. One of my thoughts was to use the time selector of the date element (which by the way...
  11. C

Fabrik and Falang = #404 Article not found

Hi all, I'm setting up an application using fabrik and i want to integrate it in a multilingual site. In the site i use falang for content translations, but i don't want to translate Fabrik. Stated simply, i want the app to be only in English in a multilingual site. I suppose this can be happen...
  12. C

When you pre-filter a table, filters must be also pre-filtered?

Hi all, i have a table where i apply pre-filtering in 2 fields. The fields are Partner and User, where each user belongs to a partner. When i prefilter partners, the list show only users in that partner and the list's filter contains only the specific partner which is correct. But when i...
  13. C

Conditional WHERE on CDD?

Is it possible to have a conditional where in a CDD element? Let me explain hat i mean. I have a users CDD in a form and i want to filter it according to the following rules: If user is Administrator (i have an access_level field in the users table) then no filter (return all users) If user...
  14. C

Filters and Pre-filters problems

Hi all, i have some issues with my filters and i would like your help. I have 3 tables (partners, users and working_time). Every user belongs to a partner, so when i create new working_time entries, first i select the partner (dbjoin) and then the user (CDD based on partner).So far so good...
  15. C

Duration Element?

Hi all, Is there a duration element in Fabrik 3 and if not can you please give me a hind on how to create one. It's crucial for me to be able to allow users add working time in hours and minutes. Is there any other way? Thanks a lot.
  16. C

Element Label Missing

Hello all, when i try to create a new element, the label input box is missing and i cannot same its name. Does anyone face the same problem? Thanx Sorry everyone. I suppose i'm blind. Solved
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back