Search results

1. A

opdating a table each 15 min

Can i have a table that automatic gets opdated each 15 min ?
  2. A

Checking database and return the value

Lets say i wanted to check how many recordings the where on a specific date and use that value to output some text to the user. The text will be output after they submitted the form. Should i make it in javascript on a date element or should i make it php in within the form?
  3. A

Php question (solved)

Hi Fabrik developers I have a problem with geting a result from the form i created. I have 3 colums form: 2 text feild with the checkbox numbers check and 1 hidden also with checkbox Eval and numbers check. I the hidden textfield i want to show the result of the 2 others textfields by mutilpy...
  4. A

Php question

I have made a textfield element where i want to want to show a result. i have check the hidden checkbox. i have check the EVAL checkbox in the default value box i have put the php code print($row_jos_fabrik_formdata_18['telt'] * $row_jos_fabrik_formdata_18['camping']); but it does not show...
  5. A

How much php code in default value

Hi all I have a question: when putting php code in the default value of the textfield element how much code do i need eks1: <?php $quantity = $_POST['camping']; $item = $_POST['tent']; echo $quantity*$item; ?> Or eks2$item = 'camping' $qauntity = 'camping' echo $item*$quantity; So how much...
  6. A

Show result from 2 collums in 3rd collum

Hi all Question : i have some numbers in 2 colloums i would like to multiply and show the result in the 3rd collum, is there a easy way of doing that?. 1. solution: i can make a textfield and put some php code in the default value field and check the EVAL, but CAN i do it in another way?.
  7. A

Fabrik form.. can i export it?

I would like to know if i can export my fabriks forms so another could use them on there joomla site, if yes then how do i do?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back