Search results

1. A

Javascript only works if I refresh the page

I have also had problems with mootools not loading completely and having to refresh the page to get mootools to run it's scripts properly.
  2. A

LMAO!!!!!

ok those are funny. vlol. (virtual laugh out loud)
  3. A

Rev 388: Administration mode shows only one page for an 800 record table.

No joins at all, have the don't tamper with foreign tables flag set in the configuration though. Bog standard after generating the fabrik table.
  4. A

Rev 388: Export CVS from the administration exports only 1 record.

Rev 388, on a generated table with no joins and 800 records, the export to cvs link in the administration side when viewing database exports only the first record. No table filters. Also a quick note: CVS is a code repository or a typo and CSV is comma separated values. The link says CVS...
  5. A

Rev 388: Administration mode shows only one page for an 800 record table.

When viewing database from a generated table that contains 800 records in administration mode, the pagination shows the default 1-30 records and says "Pg 1 of 1". Selecting 50 from the dropdown refreshes the table and shows 50 records, and yet still 1 of 1. I know there are 800 records in the...
  6. A

Rev 358: Weird form submit goes to Alter Table??!?

Well now I don't get the error but I also don't get a record added. Andre
  7. A

Hi Hugh, I'll try it out. The question is why would this code get called when doing a form submit? Not to mention it shouldn't call any of my alter code since I have the $fbConf_alter_existing_db_cols = '0'; Just me or is that just not right? Andre
  8. A

Created a table in mySql, generated a Fabrik table from it, had $fbConf_alter_existing_db_cols = '0'; All worked up until in the Fabrik Administration when I went to add a record and I got the following error in the administration (Looks like it hit a die statement) . Duplicate column name...
  9. A

endless errors in 1.4 when adding new form or editing old one

Hi Stephanie, Did you follow the upgrade instructions from mos_forms to Fabrik? What version of mosForms were you using? What is your version of PHP and mySql? What version of Joomla are you on? It will help the developers narrow down the problem if they have more information to work with...
  10. A

export to csv automatically?

I haven't looked at how Fabrik does this but you could in theory do what the Export does and create a file in a temporary directory and then put an .htaccess file in there with a username/password set for that directory. That way your wget script could access the page but no-one else could...
  11. A

Join element functionality question

I want to the equivalent of a pre-filter for the table join element type, where the results of the dropdown are based on your current joomla user id. The Where clause portion doesn't support eval code, so that makes it nearly impossible to do some tasks, such as a lookup on a three table...
  12. A

[SOLVED] Rev 351: Table Join element type is missing join field information

Re: Rev 351: Table Join element type is missing join field information Hmmm scratch that kind of, it appears they are now drop downs, but there should be some note on the page that they won't show until you save the page, or when the database is selected it ought to populate onclick like the...
  13. A

[SOLVED] Rev 351: Table Join element type is missing join field information

Re: Rev 318: Table Join element type is missing join field information Hmmm it seems to be missing in rev. 351
  14. A

Rev 351: Menu Link notices and ismodule variable notices

[Wed Oct 24 04:05:50 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant _MENU_LINK - assumed '_MENU_LINK' in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/admin.fabrik.tables.php on line 151, referer...
  15. A

Rev 275: Upload file element shows nothing under view details view

Hi Hugh, It's showing now! Great! Still need to urlencode the entry in the DB, as the file upload allows you to send files with spaces in it, which obviously don't work when downloading. Andre
  16. A

Form Won't Save Data After Udating to Latest SVN

Hi Bill Andre, Generally you would turn on logging for your php instance and look at that. You can usually set that in your PHP.INI file, changing error reporting to E_ALL, telling it to log to a logfile, and specifying what logfile to look at. Alternately just setting it to E_ALL should dump...
  17. A

Errors with csv export for a mysql view

Thanks for trying it out with a view! :) I've been wondering about that. Care to try some stored procedures with Fabrik as well? ;) Andre
  18. A

Rev 319: Element displaying email address = conflict with email cloaking mambot

Sorry, that would be a yes. As a mambot for sure it is happening. I end up using mambot in almost any area I need to take someone to an edit version of a particular record, as it's the only way I can get an existing record in dynamically. And of course, a mambot is processed serially so the...
  19. A

Rev 296: Pre-filters don't seem to be working with joined table.

Hi Rob, Just to double check, a table join now should export but only if you have "Export table structure (drop & create tables)" set? Since all of my tables are third party tables, I wouldn't want to drop any of them. Think of the children! Figuratively that is. How does the <queries> portion...
  20. A

Current date - need to know date a record is edited

The alternative is to hack the code, or try the 2.0 code. Since the 2.0 code is using plugins there is a good chance you could get Rob to add a new element type that could handle that. The 1.04 code is in a code freeze (In theory). Sorry about that. Andre
Back