Search results

1. U

Google Maps Distance Calculator

Perfect thanks for that - Steve
  2. U

Google Maps Distance Calculator

I found this piece of code on the web I would like to create a Fabrik form that has the 2 address elements in and then saves to distance between the two in another field. Could some suggest a way forward please ?
  3. U

Searchbot Results

Is it possible for the results to show the details of the record found in the results on the Joomla Page, or for the link to go to a table rather than the details form. What I am trying to do is search (using the searchbot) a custom shopping cart database and display the results in the normal...
  4. U

Using Fabrik to login to another application

Thanks for the relpy, I am affraid it did not work...please could I have some pointers for CURL, they may be usefull for an invoicing application I want to write in fabrik too. Kind regards, thanks for your help so far, Steve
  5. U

Using Fabrik to login to another application

Is it possible to use Fabrik to grab a user's Joomla credentials to pass into another application to create almost a bridge? Here is the login.php for the application concerned <form action="<?PHP echo HOST.CLIENT_LOGIN_PAGE ?>" method="post" name="login_form_box"> <table...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back