Search results

1. H

Urgent - Fatal error -com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 3518

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 805306368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/customer/www/swebs.dk/public_html/mov/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 3518 Any one have a clue?
  2. H

Update other table

I have 3 tables one of the are a repeatable group db_movie_actor when save a post I would like to create a new post in the db_actor_movie table where some of the data comes from db_movie_actor and some from db_movie. It is important to delete the post in db_actor_movie table when I delete a...
  3. H

Huge group repeat - Bug

Hi I have found some bugs in repeat group What have I done, I have made the following lists a_movie – Contain image, name, and year field a_actor – Contain image and name field a_movie_actor – Contain Name field with database join to a_actor and a role text field In a_movie there are a...
  4. H

What Join path is the best here

Hi I have to lists a Movie list and an a Actor list i would like to gain what you can see on the images What have i tried 1. Made a list move_cast and made elements like "actor" movies" and "role" the movie and actor field is a databasejoin field and the role field is a text field...
  5. H

Multi select in Advanced Search

Wonder way the field set up is different in Advanced Search when you have at multi select field, like it as it is in filter mode. See the images By the way is it possible to change the filter set up so it is use "AND" and not "OR" Thanks
  6. H

Empty rows in Dropdown ( Join)

I wonder why there are empty row in dropdown ( with database join) Any one have a hint
  7. H

Calculate time difference

Hi have looked in the wiki about this issue and found other threads about this subject i have try to code beblow in the a element were i what it to return resault but i only see the code value in the field Can any one lead me on the right track :-) The code $starttid=strtotime...
  8. H

How to set up multi-language.

I have now used serval day to study Fabrik anno 2014, and i can solve my task However, there are one issue, what is the path to set up af multi-language fabrik app. As far i can see now i mainly the field labels, since it mainly numbers in the fields Is any one have a hint ? Thanks in...
  9. H

Hint wanted-What template to use

Hi all, I want to use the fabrik to make solution. But which template to use there are compatible with the fabrik, so it is 100% responsive, so I can use it on a mobile device. I have tested numerous different templates that say they use bootstrap and responsive, and it's also when it comes...
  10. H

Responsive/Bootstrap issues

Hi I am in proces to make a small application, one of the scopes are the application have to Work from a pad and a mobile device Made a simpel list an i looks fine on a normal screen, how ever when i resize the window or look at from an mobile device it cuts some of the rows, and there no...
  11. H

DB problems - cant find tables

Hi, Just installed and updated from the hub, no problem I can made forms, groups and os on i can post in a form, bud i cant list the content I get the message below As far i can se the system looking for the "swebs_manus25.users" but i do not have a table like that, i have the "manus"...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back