Search results

1. G

Multiple Menu Link Issue

Hi there Rob, Found the issue, Primary key for the table was set to id under data. I set it back to "-" and now the form appears. Will run a few test submission to see if they are recorded. Get back to you if there are any further issues. Thanks for the quick response. Dwight
  2. G

Multiple Menu Link Issue

Hi there I have created 2 forms, a booking form and a contact form and linked to each form on the same menu. The booking form works fine but the contact form gives me the following error message - You are not authorised to view this resource.You need to login. You can view the forms here...
  3. G

ARTIO JoomSEF causing fatal error for database view in backend.

Thanks for getting back to me. Kanga JoomSEF 2.2.4 Patched Version. Works with the SVN update. Compliments of the season. Cheers.
  4. G

ARTIO JoomSEF causing fatal error for database view in backend.

Hey there, I cant seem to view the database in the back end. Have identified that the problem is related to Kanga internet Patched ARTIO JoomSEF. Get the following error : Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/hueyheli/public_html/components/com_sef/sef.php on line 24...
  5. G

Email link for details page not working!!

Thanks I will check it out. Ps is there any way to mail the contents of a details page in an e-mail, other than as an attachment (PDF, etc)or having to copy an paste it into a mail message? Cheers Dwight
  6. G

Email link for details page not working!!

Hi there, Trying to get Joomla's internal e-mail (to a friend) link to work. When sending the details page of a fabrik record via the joomla e-mail link it gives a link back to the blank capture form and not the fabrik detail view, how do I fix this or is there another way to send a link to a...
  7. G

Joomla E-mail link, links back to blank form not detail view.

Hi there, Trying to get Joomla's internal e-mail (to a friend) link to work. When sending the details page of a fabrik record via the joomla e-mail link it give a link back to the blank capture form and not the fabrik detail view. ie the page I want is ...
  8. G

Admin approval for submission publishing.

Wow, thanks Rob I will give it a whirl tomorrow. Great product by the way, saved a contract for me and opened a world of development options up to me. Cheers Dwight.
  9. G

Hi there, Working on a site where info is sensitive. Info is captured on the front end by registered users in a form, but once the form is submitted it is automatically published in the table and detail views again only visible to registered users. Is there a way to get an administrator to...
  10. G

Hi there, Working on a site where info is sensitive. Info is captured on the front end by registered users in a form, but once the form is submitted it is automatically published in the table and detail views again only visible to registered users. Is there a way to get an administrator to...
  11. G

Displaying Null Dates as N/A

Hi Hugh, Well spotted, you are so right. The offending 1999-11-30 is only appearing in form / details page. In the table view null or all 0 dates just show up blank. Good Luck and thanks for getting back to me. Dwight
  12. G

Thanks for the response Hugh, Let me know when you get it waxed. Cheers -- Dwight --
  13. G

Hi There, has anyone had any luck getting rid of or changing the "1999-11-30" as the default date value for the calendar? Had a look in the .js files but can't spot any default. Please help.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back