Search results

1. G

Multiple Menu Link Issue

Hi there I have created 2 forms, a booking form and a contact form and linked to each form on the same menu. The booking form works fine but the contact form gives me the following error message - You are not authorised to view this resource.You need to login. You can view the forms here...
  2. G

ARTIO JoomSEF causing fatal error for database view in backend.

Hey there, I cant seem to view the database in the back end. Have identified that the problem is related to Kanga internet Patched ARTIO JoomSEF. Get the following error : Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/hueyheli/public_html/components/com_sef/sef.php on line 24...
  3. G

Email link for details page not working!!

Hi there, Trying to get Joomla's internal e-mail (to a friend) link to work. When sending the details page of a fabrik record via the joomla e-mail link it gives a link back to the blank capture form and not the fabrik detail view, how do I fix this or is there another way to send a link to a...
  4. G

Joomla E-mail link, links back to blank form not detail view.

Hi there, Trying to get Joomla's internal e-mail (to a friend) link to work. When sending the details page of a fabrik record via the joomla e-mail link it give a link back to the blank capture form and not the fabrik detail view. ie the page I want is ...
  5. G

Admin approval for submission publishing.

Hi there, Working on a site where info is sensitive. Info is captured on the front end by registered users in a form, but once the form is submitted it is automatically published in the table and detail views again only visible to registered users. Is there a way to get an administrator to...
  6. G

Admin approval for submission publishing.

Hi there, Working on a site where info is sensitive. Info is captured on the front end by registered users in a form, but once the form is submitted it is automatically published in the table and detail views again only visible to registered users. Is there a way to get an administrator to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back