Search results

1. B

Form Not displaying in IE

UPDATE I went in and changed my form template from default to blue sky and the problem went away. Of course bluse sky doesn't go with the rest of my site but this is a step in the right direction. Does anyone have any thoughts about why the default template may be acting up like this...
  2. B

Template layout problem when using Fabrik

Hi Kootjoo, I don't think that I can help you with your problem but I did want to thank you for your posting. I just posted a problem I was having about a form not displaying corretly in IE but displaying correctly in FireFox. When I saw the title of your posting it prompted me to go into my...
  3. B

Form Not displaying in IE

Hi all, I have a spot on my website (ProposalCafe.com) setup so that if someone has a job opening that they would like to post, they enter the information in a Fabrik form. When a guest comes to our site, they can see a list (table) of current job openings but they need to register and login...
  4. B

Still Having the Page 2 of a Table Access Problem

Hi Rob, Hugh, and All, I have just upgraded to version 1.0.5 and, while it changed some of the symptoms of this problem, I am still having a problem with people not being able to get past the first 50 listings in a table. Here is what is happening and what has changed since the upgrade...
  5. B

"Next Page" in Table Bumps Me Back to Site Frontpage

Hey Hugh, It seems to work perfectly now. I changed to "Display 30 Entries" and it went to page 2 just fine. I am still getting some sort of mootools-related error on the page but it doesn''t seem to be causing any problems. "this.element has no properties...
  6. B

Hey again, If you don't still have access to the site, let me know. Also, if you want to get rid of the mootools/rokzoom files, that will be fine. I am not using rokzoom on my site. Thanks
  7. B

Thanks Hugh, I have "side-stepped" the problem by increasing the number of records to display in the table to 50. Now, in effect, I no longer have a Page 2. Whenever you can get a minute to take a look at the site, I would appreciate it. Also, I will passing by you next week on my way to...
  8. B

Hi Rob and Hugh, I updated all my files (using SVN) but I am still getting the same problem. When I click on the link for page 2 of the table, it bumps me back to the site's frontpage. I would be glad to let either of you use my site for testing. Just let me know what I need to do. Thanks
  9. B

Hi Hugh, It's been awhile ... I hope you have been well. It makes me feel really bad that I didn't understand any of your answer but I feel a little better that you are still scratching your head on this one. grin I discovered something else today that is probably being caused by the same...
  10. B

Hi again, I am back with another problem. I have a table on my site (http://proposalcafe.com/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,212/) I now have more than 30 entires in the database so when you want to see entry 31 I click on the "Next" link at the bottom of the page. Unfortunately, this...
  11. B

Form Won't Save Data After Udating to Latest SVN

Hi Andre Lewis, Thanks very much for the reply. I hate being ignorant about getting this problem fixed but I just don't know enough about how things work to sort it out for myself. I have had to edit several PHP files since I have been working on this site (my first with Joomla) but I have to...
  12. B

Can Someone Direct Me to My PHP Error Log?

Hi, I am trying to troubleshoot a problem. Rob asked me to send him a copy of my PHP Error Log. I don't know where it is. I thought I would post this message so that maybe someone would see it and give me some help before Rob gets back to me again. Thanks
  13. B

Hey Rob, Thanks for the very quick reply. I will be glad to post the PHP log but I am not exactly sure how to do this. I will go have a look to see if I can figure it out. If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be great.
  14. B

Hi, I just updated to the latest SVN files. Now when I fill out a form and submit the data I am taken to a blank screen and the data is not saved in the database. Is there any way to go back to the previous SVN? It was working fine.
  15. B

Registered User Being Able to Edit Their Information

Hi, I have a place on my site where consultants can enter their experience and contact information in a form. Then I have set up a table that shows a small portion of the consultants information (name, location, and Job Type). The general public has access to this information (table) but in...
  16. B

Checkbox Separated from Label

Hi Hugh, Here is what I am doing with the table. When consultants come to my site they can enter their experience and contact information in a form. Then I have set up a table that shows a small portion of the consultants information (name, location, and Job Type). The general public has access...
  17. B

Checkbox Separated from Label

Hi again Hugh, The SVN process is working very well. I have been going in and updating my files a few times a week. I probably should be doing the same thing with some other extensions I have. The new "options per row" is working perfectly in my forms. It doesn't seem to have any effect when...
  18. B

Just Updated to Latest SVN and Now Get Error When Trying to View Tables

Hey Rob, Thanks for the reply. I inserted the code you suggested and it switched to a different error when I click on View Database while looking at Tables in the Backend. I am back to the original error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sefreltoabs() (previously declared in...
  19. B

Just Updated to Latest SVN and Now Get Error When Trying to View Tables

Hi again Hugh, I promise I am not going to be a pest. Once I get these initial bugs worked out everything should run smoothly. OK here is what is happening now. I followed the advice on the Artio forum and deleted a little bit of code in the /includes/sef.php file. This resolved the error I was...
  20. B

Limiting Width of a Column in Table Display

Thanks Hugh. What kind of gig are you playing?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back