Search results

1. R

subversion login NOT with joomlacode.org password!

Another supporter writes in a topic: "After an hour trying to log in with SVN I figured out that the username and password given in the subversion article are wrong. Not the username and password from joomlacode.org is to be used but "anonymous" and an empty password. check...
  2. R

Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object

I ve seen something similar in another post, but I cannot know if it is the same bug. Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\MyJoomla\components\com_fabrik\fabrik_table.class.php on line 2473 Please help. Since I upgraded I cannot work.
  3. R

Going around in circles 'ordering' and 'sorting out'. Will 'filters' be easier?

What I need to do is: 1. Have the frontend user click menu button A to pick from a drop down list the element value on which to filter a table e.g. column 'a' (city). The table has also to be sorted on column 'b' (technique), and, if possibly, on 'c' (second_name). 2. Repeat that with another...
  4. R

error: form.orderby has no properties

when I click on a column in table view to set the order of the table by that column, I get this msg: form.orderby has no properties fabrikNavOrder("jos_fabrik_formdata_1.lastname", "desc"). what did I do wrong?
  5. R

Visitors being able to sort table?

Hi. I m just beggining. Could my visitors sort a table according to any row they chose? That could be the easiest way to what I need... (Well, I have 2 rows that interest me: city and technique) thanks
  6. R

Newbee. Should I expect support in this if I become a supporter?

Ok.. this looks good. But I have no html, css, php or mysql knowledge. I am new to joomla, but learning fast. I want to have fabrik look for fields (elements?) in my database and combine them the way I want in reports (tableviews?). Explaining: I want to be able to sort my massage-therapists by...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back