Search results

1. Z

Dompdf output not formatting properly

Yes, but no effect in template formatting. In the first site we use a custom template with the rules of fabrik pdf-output. In the second site (github updated) we use original bootstrap.
  2. Z

Dompdf output not formatting properly

Hello, we have a great problem with pdf formatting. In our site we have created a custom template from bootstrap, and put all css in template.css. The pdf output goes over the page, and css rules are not properly applied (for some elements yes and for other not). We have also made a blank...
  3. Z

checkbox element and multiselect view

Image of problem Hi This is the screenshot of the form... the problem is the checkbox element...in insert form I have multi option that can be selected, but in visualization of the form (from_view.jpg)...the option is not clear separated, I want to render this field with <ul><li>....tag...
  4. Z

checkbox element and multiselect view

Hi I use joomla 2.5.4 and Fabrik 3.0 I have this problem: I have build a form with a checbox element, the checkbox element have different option. In view form this element show all selected option in a <div> tag, and all information are not separated. Is there a way to show the multiselection...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back