Search results

1. I

Can't change db connection details after j 3.3.1 upgrade

I've upgraded to j 3.3.1 and after that moved my site from localhost to production server. As usual I wanted to change fabrik db connection details. I changed it (there were no error message) but after that I've noticed that fabrik is unable to connect to db. I checked db fabrik_connections...
  2. I

Fileupload element notempty validation problem

I've trashed those lists (id 3 and 4) in fabrik admin panel. But unfortunately all elements and forms disappeared (in admin view) after doing this. So I've republished those two lists and after that all the forms and elements were back (but still duplicated). Did you mean to delete those lists...
  3. I

Thanks Rob ! It works for me now, and it makes me extremely happy :) What about my second problem, I've described in one of the previous posts ? 2. My site was developed localhost and then installed (using Akeeba) on "live" server. After this installation (on "live" server) every element and...
  4. I

another friendly bump :) My client is waiting and his patient is going to end soon... so please help as soon as possible...
  5. I

Hello, Ok, I've just filled my site details in (admin login, ftp and mysql). 1. Is there some way to show user that the file has been loaded ? Now if I click "next" button to fast notempty validation returns an error - I guess this is because the file isn't loaded yet ... 2. My site was...
  6. I

friendly bump ;)
  7. I

Ok - now I can post here (don't know what was causing this issue). Thanks for Your reply Rob. Ajax validation works for me. But I've got one more questions. If You could help it would be great: Is there a way to set the file to load immediately after clicking "add files" and selecting file...
  8. I

test (from rob as ijon)
  9. I

Come on people... I've posted this question 7 days ago. I've purchased standard support subscription so I guess it should take only 3 days to get answer from you...
  10. I

Hi again, If someone could answer my question I would be extremely happy :) I still can't post in standard support forum board. If someone could fix that and relocate this topic it would be great.
  11. I

Hello, I've got a problem with fileupload element notempty validation. I do not use ajax validation. No matter if file is attached or not notempty validation return false and do not allow user to go further and complete the form. Filling ?Allowed File Types? (fileupload element settings) with...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back