Search results

1. cassembers

Checkbox Separated from Label

Hey hugh, was this ever addressed in 2.0? I know this was some time ago (and a different version), but I have come across the same issue now: many check boxes (17) that appear in a vertical list in my Table, when I would like them to be horizontal.. Please let me know! Cheers, Cass
  2. cassembers

Link to userid - Community Builder

I have figured out a solution for this problem, if it helps anyone else. First I created a field that autofills with the users Community Builder ID Then, in the table I want to display it, I left it as a text field, but used the format string with this: <A...
  3. cassembers

Yes it is shown.
  4. cassembers

Thread bump!
  5. cassembers

Scratch my last post :-[ Going back to your fix: When I enter: index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile& user={jos_NEWregistrations.reguserid} the view link becomes: index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&%20user=&rowid=124&fabrik__cursor=25&fabrik__total=27 It takes...
  6. cassembers

Concat statement not showing in email?

*friendly bump*
  7. cassembers

AH HA! I got this to work.... kinda.....I changed the link to read the following: http://my.site/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid={jos_fabrik_formdata_13.userid} Now it just brings up the current users profile though, and not what's stored in the table..... ((See Hugh? I'm learning as...
  8. cassembers

Ummm...........? There are two groups listed on the form, if that's what you are talking about.
  9. cassembers

saving element resetting auto increment bug

I was having this issue to with the latest SVN and this solved it.... :)
  10. cassembers

I'm not sure if you've looked at this yet..... but with this now working, it isn't working LOL... It appears fine, but when you try and edit the record, it doesn't take. If I remove the join to classes, it works - so there is a problem with my join I guess, but I have no clue. *FRUSTRATED*
  11. cassembers

Hi hugh... I tried your fix, but it didn't work.. it would add some different fabrik code in after the UserID and wouldn't bring up the page. Going back to the original hack, I have run into a problem with it now... when you go to edit the item, it adds in //..*..// with the userID again. so...
  12. cassembers

Done! I have PM'd you the appropriate information. Let me know if you need anything further or what you find in my mess :-[
  13. cassembers

Correct - I am using Fabrik 1.0.6 (latest SVN) and Joomla 1.0.15 Yes, I tried with, without everything with the Eval.. I don't know either.. I was banging my head against the wall for 5 days over this LOL I'm glad it's over PHEW! :cool:
  14. cassembers

That worked. Of course, the only one I don't try. Thank you Hugh!
  15. cassembers

Unfortunately as I just donated to you guys, I can't afford anymore expenses at this time. So I guess I'll leave it at this... I've tried everything, and at this point I've concluded there is a specific error with the global $my; return $my->id; It is the ONLY thing that doesn't work. I have...
  16. cassembers

Query remote database question

Ugh! What a mess LOL I have a sneaky feeling there is a firewall involved here somewhere too, as I have run into it before. This was supposed to be a 'quick fix' in the interm anyways, so I'll leave it at that. I'll just have to copy the information manually until my client gets their act in...
  17. cassembers

Hugh, Yes the user I am logging in as has several classes with people that have applied... there should be a dozen or so records.. Even though the classes have passed, there is no time pre-filter set. So it should bring back all the records regardless. And yes, newinstructor lists the userid...
  18. cassembers

No I am not :(
  19. cassembers

Hey guys. I do have a static IP with my one host (one I'm trying to get the query from).. and I also do have Cpanel :) I set remote access for the site. Not quite sure what you you mean with the table permissions. I created a new user with select permissions only for the database and am using...
  20. cassembers

Hi Rob. The button sticks now (thank you!), but nothing has changed on the front-end. The table is still blank. I thought I may have done something wrong, but I've tried everything I can think of. Any ideas? As I said before: I have a table "jos_NEWregistrations" inner-joined with "jos_classes"...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back