Search results

1. cassembers

Query remote database question

Hi guys... I'm wanting to add a new database connection to a remote server, but seem to be running into problems. I have the database name, user and password right, but am not sure about the 'host'. I have tried it with the direct IP, the webaddress... and I always get a "can't connect to the...
  2. cassembers

Concat statement not showing in email?

Within a form I have one field (classinfo) that uses a concat statement classnum, ' ', title, ' (', price, ')' Well... it works everywhere fine except the email template. When the email gets sent out, all that appears is the classnum. I figured in the email template if I did the field as normal...
  3. cassembers

Linking to comprofiler to autofill

Alright, I'm back with new problems after months of clear-sailing hahah.. I've searched through here and tried a million things, and I'm about to pull my hair out. I have a registration form for classes. In it are currently three fields (there will be more if I ever get this to work): regid...
  4. cassembers

File Upload - Array & double submit

Hey Rob & Hugh.. hope you guys had a good holiday/new year. For me... New Year = New Problem! hahah ;) Hopefully this is an easy fix: I have a form with a file upload. (2 actually.. 1 for a headshot, the other for a resume). If I complete the form as required and place a file in either file...
  5. cassembers

Custom Form View for groups

Hey guys.. this is my last problem!! I have a table joined with another. It comes out fine with the default forms... but I need to edit it. i've tried with other examples you guys have shown, but doesn't work. This is my custom form from inside the 'form' tags: What the heck am I doing...
  6. cassembers

Email Template blank...?

Hi guys.. So I've been fighting this for two days now... I need to use a custom e-mail template, but every time I use it - it's sent blank. (using Fabrik 1.0.4) My template is registrationform.htm: I'm also not getting the file upload e-mail confirmation.. but that's not a big deal.. it's...
  7. cassembers

set default time in date field

I have no idea if this is possible or not (I hope so).. but I have a date field. The user in the form is to specify a start date. The format is Y-m-d H:i:s .... can I set the time to auto populate 01:00:00 instead of 00:00:00?? I hope that makes sense. thanks :) cass
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back