Search results

1. C

Bug Report (I Think)

Please check your pm. I am desperate now!
  2. C

Date js Calculation problem

Please check your pm. I am desperate now!
  3. C

Please understand that you couldn't offend me if you tried. I look upon the fabrik team as GODS.
  4. C

http://debtorsdatabase.com/dd1/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=29 Login: User: wella password: xxxxxxxxxx Just ignore the first warning message and click on warning notice (email Jus a note - I am a little confused - what do you mean that we have several threads about MY javascript issues...
  5. C

Bug Report (I Think)

http://debtorsdatabase.com/dd1/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=29 login: User: wella Password: xxxxxxxxxx Just ignore the first warning and click on warning notice (email)
  6. C

I have tried the calling the function from boith elements andalso just one element. Have gone over everything again and am calling the function (onchange)from the debt_due_date element only and I still get the following error? [Exception... "'Permission denied to get property...
  7. C

Bug Report (I Think)

Sorry - XML Warning is back ?
  8. C

Bug Report (I Think)

Switched off the eval in the debt_value element and I do not get an error but I still have a blank lpv element where it should show the calculation?
  9. C

Bug Report (I Think)

Hi I am using the following js with onchange: var lpccalc = $('warningnotice___debt_value').value; if (lpccalc =< 1000.00){ $('warningnotice___lpc').value = 40.00; } else if (lpc => 1000.01 && =<10000.00) { $('warningnotice___lpc').value = 70.00; } else if (lpc => 10000.01) {...
  10. C

Just a bump
  11. C

Hi I have 2 elements: Element 1 = Date Element Element 2 = Text Field I have a file called 1.js in my js folder whwere 1 is the form ID. The js is as follows: function lifetimer() { var dateArray = $('warningnotice___debt_due_date').value.split('-'); var today = new Date() var...
  12. C

Move fabrik from joomla 1.+ to 1.5

Hi I have a fabrik site vers 1 (not completed) on a joomla 1.0 system I also have a joomla 1.5 site and want to transfer the fabrik package. I have read about pachages? Can I package what I have in fabrik 1. to place in my fabrik 2 installation? If so can you point m,e to a tutorial or something?
  13. C

Database Join Default Value

Any chance of you staring me in the right direction - PLEASE
  14. C

table 1 = warning notice table 2 = ddusers table 1 (warningnotice) has a dropdown join to table 2 (ddusers) where setemail is the element that I need. the drop down seems to be working Ok but I cannot get the drop down Default to show the setemail vale as default.
  15. C

Hi I have a dropdown join to a table with a text field which has a is email validation I want the join to only show emails belonging to the current user: For this I have used - where creditor_id='{$my->id}' in the Joins WHERE Statement (sql) I also need that the default value is the contents...
  16. C

Calculation problem

Hi I am trying to calculate a sum from 3 fileds: the code is: $('warningnotice___balance_outstanding').value = parseInt($('warningnotice___debt_value').value) - parseInt($('warningnotice___payment_1').value)); I have tried this as a javascript on all 3 fields and also on each field only. I...
  17. C

Stange Date problem

Hi I have upgraded to svn 972 the problem is still the same i.e. If i choose 2008.07.01 It appears in the database and table view as: as as 2008-12-01 00:00:00 I know that this has caused you a major headache but I must keep asking for help as I cannot progress without this. CYTino
  18. C

Add weekdays to date

Could you please recommend where I can find a script for this.
  19. C

Javascript Problem

Thanks - I told you I was THICK
  20. C

Preview / Confirm Form before submit?

Yes Please I an ok at editing js but useless at anything from scratch.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back