Search results

1. J

Username element shown on form

Did not work, any other suggestions?
  2. J

Username element shown on form

Version 1.0.6, I have made an Element Type ?username? and the User Data is ?Name?. The form is only viewable to users that are logged in. The user name is collected in the data base and is viewable in the tables. I would like this element to be displayed on the form as read only. Is this...
  3. J

Receipts to include message plus submitted data

2.0 Version I had to upgrade, do you have this feature ready for 2.0 version?
  4. J

Joomla migrate from 1.0.15 to 1.5 ?

Any ETA on the 1.0 to 2.0 migration utility?
  5. J

Honestly, at first I did not understand what you were telling me to do but I got it. It works great. Thanks
  6. J

I am unclear on how to make this work. I updated my SVN Folder and notices changes to the fabrik.class, fabrik_group.class and version files. I saw the added code on the fabrik.class file that you add for me. I upload the files and had no success. Please advise on what I am doing wrong.
  7. J

Hugh, I realize your are busy, just need an estimate on when you think this will be completed.
  8. J

Thank you I have been meaning to subscribed/donate. I have just completed upgrading my subscription. I appreciate you for modifying the code, I am sure others would find this to be a useful feature. When possible please provide an estimated time of completion.
  9. J

I am currently using 1.0.6, PHP 5.x, MySQL 4.1, Linux . All data is recorded in a database. I use default emails. Everything appears to be working fine. The system sends an admin email with all the element labels and associated data submitted in the form. The system also sends a receipt...
  10. J

Hover Text Identifier

I could not find the answer in a form but I did solve my problem. I am using Fabrik 1.6, on the front-end the form was not identifying elements with available ?Hover Text?. I added the following to the CSS, located at components/com_fabrik/views/forms/defaults/tmpl/templetes.css...
  11. J

Calendar picker

Successful Calendar Widget Fix I did a fresh install of 1.05.2 and had the same calendar widget issue (meaning no calendar would appear and the when pressed would clear the form. Based on the posting above... ?We seem to have moofed yet another 1.0.5 ZIP, *sigh*. Although the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back