Search results

1. D

Using JCE with Fabrik

Hi, I am looking for a thread that gave a fix for using JCE with fabrik in joomla 1.0 but the new search engine in the forum is really making it difficult to find anything. Try search on JCE and it will come up with nothing. When I know that there are heaps of conversation threads on JCE.
  2. D

Page breaks occuring when using wysiwyg

Hi there something really funny is happening, When i insert a form into a peice of content using the formbot. I am getting page breaks that are breaking my form up when ever there is a text area set up with wysywig. I am using the latest downloaded bot and component 1.0.6 on form bot and...
  3. D

Table does not wrap in IE

Hi there, I am using version 1.0X and its really funny because my table wraps perfectly in mozilla however it does not in IE.
  4. D

Multiple file Attachments

is there anyway of allowing for multiple attachments on a form?
  5. D

error downloading attachement

Hi there, I am have problems when trying to download an attachment. I upload the document with no problems and it puts it in the directory that I have defined as /request_document_attachment only problem is that the url to the document comes up like so. an ideas...
  6. D

Form_Bot form running onto multiple pages

Hi, I installed the latest form_bot and included one of my forms on a piece of content. The unfortunate thing is that it keeps breaking up on different elements and running onto multiple pages. I thought it might have something to do with the fact that I am using wysiwyg in parts of the...
  7. D

Collapsing and Expanding Form Template

Hi http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7059&page=2 I am using the form template and was wondering if there was anyway of switching certain groups as open or closed when initial opening the form. You managed to do this in on of the first versions of the form but this one does not have...
  8. D

HTML displayed in view mode on form

Hi, I have a form which I have turned on the Wysisyg for some of the text areas. When the form however is in display mode it shows the information as html.
  9. D

Cannot Save Form (Lates SVN and 1.06)

Hi guys, I just installed 1.06 and then tried out the latest version of SVN. Edit the configuration of a form and then press save. Nothing happens
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back