Search results

1. R

road map?

Breezingforms is also opensource component and is originally derived from FacileForms. but I think I can get more quicker support in fabrik. Fabrik is great and that's why i suggest you release a new beta version. Because you should know that there're many people ask about the install error...
  2. R

road map?

Fabrik is behind! Now for full function form component for Joomla 1.5. there're Breezingforms have released it's RC a month ago. I test it and it works fine with joomfish and joomla 1.5. I think Fabrik need to speed up! At least please release the leatest svn as beta2. I don't think...
  3. R

Fabric 2.0b problem. Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package.

why need adjust PHP execution time , does this mean it's cost much more cpu time?
  4. R

Thanks! I just want to know when will the 2.0 be final stable! At least the sql table must be stable! then if any updates we don't have to re-install the components! Fabrik is incredible! Hopefully your guys could do more test on a hosting environment! I used to get exceed CPU quato...
  5. R

Actually I try all the method and it's all the same error: * Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package. Warning: zip_read() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in /home/howftco/public_html/joomla15/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 234...
  6. R

I got " Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package." when install fabrik 2.0 in joomla 1.5.7. please help!
  7. R

joomfish traslation problem

http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7784 help me out
  8. R

sorry this form is unpublished" error in joomfish traslation

Sure! I've check all translation and make it all published in joomfish. Still it's not work! joomla 1.0.15 and joomfish 1.8.2
  9. R

sorry this form is unpublished" error in joomfish traslation

the form is work fine in original language. but in translation it says:sorry this form is unpublished" error is this a bug or did I forget anything?
  10. R

problem when try to save form

I just install the latest version 1.06. when I try to save form it prompts: "Either a thank you message or a jump page must be entered", but actually I've input" thank you message" . why it can't detect that the message have been input in the text field? my platform: joomla 1.0.15...
Back