Search results

1. Q

Help on custom link

I have an element in a list. It is databasejoint linking to the id of K2 items in a particular category. I would like the link to point to the K2 item so that in a list view, when the link is clicked, the K2 item will be displayed. I wonder can I use the custom link field to do this? and how...
  2. Q

Calendar visualization popup window showing wrong event data

I have the same behaviour. I'm using Joomla 3.4.1 and Fabrik 3.3.2 Anyone has any cue?
  3. Q

Join date fields in two different tables/lists

I have two lists stored in two tables in DB. Each of these lists have a date field. I want to have a join list joining these two date fields but only need to join the same date regardless of the time. How can I do this? Please help. Thank you in advance. Wai
  4. Q

date field calendar popup not working

I've created a form with a date field, the calendar icon is shown next to the field, but clicking it does not pop up a calendar. I'm using Fabrik 3.0.7, Joomla 2.5.9. Does anyone have a cue of what might be wrong? Thank you in advance. Wai
  5. Q

multiple dbjoin dropdown elements in a form

My application has two forms. The first form, named person, has three elements: id, surname, givenname (among other elements). The second form, named team, has the following (among other elements): 1) an element named leader which is a databasejoin to the person table rendered as dropdown...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back