Search results

1. slboone

Can Fabrik Accomplish this?

I am using a component JDirectory for a business referral website. Members login and refer businesses and services. Then the actual Business Owners are given the chance to claim their listing to manage their information. When a listing is created, the component automatically assigns the...
  2. slboone

filter list, form field

Thank you so much!!!
  3. slboone

filter list, form field

AJE Could you share your solution to this problem? Thanks!
  4. slboone

How do I use a form to filter / search a table?

Is this the same procedure you would use in version 2? I do not see the Jump Page field that is referenced.
  5. slboone

How can I ensure users only see records created by themselves?

never mind...I figured it out! I used your example verbatim and changed my new variable name to userid from username....unfortunately, I forgot to change the editing permissions! Oooops! Thanks again for your help!
  6. slboone

Wooooohoooo...u totally rock! That took care of finding the correct record, however it is read only the second time it displays. Did I do something wrong? How do I get the form to display for editing???? Thank you soooooo much for the awesome app and the great support! (btw, i'm using 2.0...
  7. slboone

First of all, I couldn't have asked for a better application....Fabrik is amazing and an absolute dream come true. However, I am a total newbie at this stuff, but dusting off the old database skills that are probably older than you are! I have followed the forums for two days now and had...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back