Search results

1. S

Date plugin date picker popup error in J5

Date plugin's date picker popup does not display correctly in J5. Browser's console says it is related with tinymce.min.js
  2. S

Imagick lib does not work with F4?

My Fabrik3 fileupload elements used to work with Imagick library but i had to change them all to GD to make them work in Fabrik4. I am not sure it is related to php version though. My Fabrik 3 site was running with php7.4 and Fabrik4 site with php 8.1.
  3. S

fielupload element 'Allowed file types' cannot be blank?

Thank you so much for releasing version ZETA. It made my site running with J4 and php8.1 However i had to make some minor changes such as: -in fileupload element with device capture off, Allowed file types might be left blank in Fabrik3 however in Fabrik4 leaving it blank gives a 'File type...
  4. S

form apply button directs to site main template instead of cassiopeia

I have a gantry5 customized template for my main joomla site and i use cassiopeia template with menu links for my fabrik lists. When i click the apply button in my forms it used to work fine with fabrik3. However now with fabrik4, after clicking the apply button it displays the form data with...
  5. S

Fileupload Delete button not working if form layout is bootstrap_tabs

If the form layout is bootstrap everything is fine. However if form layout is bootstrap_tabs, when fileupload delete button clicked a soft confirmation dialog appears but nothing happens whether yes or no button is clicked. The filename is still there and if save button clicked the fileupload...
  6. S

php 8 compatibility

I have a well running site with latest fabrik and php 7.4. I want to upgrade my server to php 8.0. Is fabrik compatible with php 8?
  7. S

[SOLVED] Adding a custom button to default button group of list view

How can i add a custom button to the button group (e.g. add record, group by, csv, rss, ...) of the list view which I can attach some javascript code?
  8. S

Filtering not empty fields in advanced search

In list view advanced filter window, there is an option to filter empty records (IS EMPTY condition) but i can't find a condition to filter not empty fields. FIELD NOT EQUALS '' does not work.
  9. S

form autosave/submit code solved

Hi everyone. I tried to find a solution in order to save/apply changes in my form automatically in certain time intervals. Here's the solution I've found. I added a php plugin to my form and choosed the process script "After the end of the form (getEndContent)". The php custom code I used was as...
  10. S

Does button element inline javascript code have a length limit?

I have a button element and a click event javascript inline code. Javascript code is quite long, 240 lines. It worked fine but after adding some more lines, the whole script fails. nothing happens. Is there a solution for that?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back