Search results

1. I

Solved Error 500 Request Timeout on Fabrik 4.0 Installation

Joomla 4.4.4 - New Installation Fabrik 4.0 stable - New Installation PHP 8.3.3 I get the following 500 error when trying to install Fabrik on a new website: Request Timeout This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact...
  2. I

Fabrik 4 Zeta Download Issues

I can download the file, but I cannot install it. It says there is no manifest file. When I try to extract it, I get the error message that the compressed folder is invalid.
  3. I

Fileupload Plugin Issues

I am having multiple issues with the Fileupload plugin. I have two fileuploads (not AJAX) on a form. One is required when not hidden, the other is required at all times. I am not using AJAX Validation. Even though files have been selected in both fields, it is giving validation errors. I...
  4. I

File Upload Link Using Placeholder?

I have really searched, but cannot find exactly my issue. My form is using the file upload plugin. If I use the email plugin with the default PHP/HTML template, the file links look like this in the email sent: [{"file":"/images/Upstate/exhibitorUploads/COI-sample1.pdf","params":"null"}] If I...
  5. I

Remove an item from second dropdown based on first dropdown

Is this possible? I have a scenario where volunteers must choose their three top choices for volunteering. I would like to remove the item that they choose first from the second dropdown, and remove those two items from the third. Any help would be appreciated.
  6. I

[SOLVED] Replace with Icons in Fields with Links

I have successfully replaced a field containing a website. I have it set to guess link. However, the icon is not clickable. When mousing over it, it just shows the URL in a popup. What else should I do to get it to be clickable as a link?
  7. I

Validation to keep a date field blank?

I'm stumped on this. I have a date needed fied (ec___needed). The question prior is a radiobutton called type (ec___type) with two choices (current and summer). If they choose current, I want the date field to be required. I have that working just fine. Right now, a date is not required if...
  8. I

Editing Record - Loses data in databasejoin and cascadingdropdown fields

When I try editing a record from my list, the data in the databasejoin and cascadingdropdowns disappears when the record is opened. I updated from Github on Friday, but haven't updated today. It was doing this prior to updating as well, on a new form. Does anyone know what is causing this?
  9. I

Problem with Emails for Forms with Repeating Groups (with Databasejoin)

I have a form set up for people to order supplies. The quantity and the part are entered into a repeating group. When I set up the Email Plugin, I set it up like this: The following request for Supplies was received on {lmos___date_time}:<br /><br /> Order #: {lmos___id}<br /> Requested By...
  10. I

Cascading Dropdown Element Only Showing a Few Lists - Bug?

I'm trying to set up a cascading dropdown element that pulls up schools in a particular district. However, when I go to choose the list there are only three lists showing, and they are all new ones that I added yesterday. The other lists do not show up. I already have several forms set up...
  11. I

Can't Get Cascading Dropdown to Work on a New Form

I have created a new form with the same settings as another form that is working just fine. I cannot get the cascading dropdowns to work at all in the new form. Everything has the same settings as the first form. It's maddening. I have just updated (again) to the newest Github.
  12. I

Some Fields Not Showing Up in Details View

I have no idea why, but not all of the fields in my list/form are showing up in detail view. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, either. Am I missing something?
  13. I

Email with Cascading Dropdown in Repeating Group Shows Raw Data not Concat Label

I have a form with repeating groups with a Cascading Dropdown inside the Group (the Database Join element is not in the repeating group). I am attempting to send a message with placeholders. It works, except that the data in the cascading dropdown shows up as the raw data, and not the Concat...
  14. I

[SOLVED] Receipt Plugin: You must provide at least one recipient email address

I am using the receipt plugin for a form. The form captures the user id (with label "Name") of the person submitting the form. I am using the placeholder {$my->email} as the recipient. However, when I submit, I get the error message: "You must provide at least one recipient email address"...
  15. I

[SOLVED] Display Element Breaks Cascading Dropdown - Bug?

I saw this on another thread, but didn't see an answer. When I use the display element on my form, it breaks the cascading dropdown element. Validation doesn't work, either. I get the following JS error: Timestamp: 4/3/2014 9:39:58 AM Error: Error: Script error...
  16. I

Blank Page When Publish List Menu Item

I have searched the forums, and can't find this anywhere. I installed 3.1rc2 for Joomla! 3.2.1 with no problems. I've set up a list, form, and fields. Everything works fine in the backend. Then I set up a list menu item. When I publish it, the website comes up with an almost blank page...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back