Search results

1. W

Need help with a form

If it helps this is the url: http://debt-stopped.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik and it is on the : Confirmation Thank You - Your submission has been sent, it will be actioned as soon as possible.
  2. W

Need help with a form

Hi I am a bite stuck when I submit a form ever time just above the form header this shows "Array ( [d] => 25 [m] => 02 [Y] => 2009 )" and I just can not find it it must be a echo could you point me in the right file to look in
  3. W

Need help with a form

Which file is this and can you give me the full path? as I can not find it. I think I have got it. Is this it : /administrator/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/default.php
  4. W

Need help with a form

1, OK I will look at this? 2, I prob could do this but for quickness do you offer a paid service that I could use? 3, It would need to look up when the current membership started and ends then counts their existing records within that range? if poss 2, would be good for me.
  5. W

Need help with a form

Hi I have made a form and now i need to do the following with it: 1, restrict then number of time a given client can use it ie. I use AEC Subscription Manager (Account Expiration Control Component - Version 0.12.6RC2o) with the following Membership's setup Bronze Membership (To...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back