Search results

1. E

Accordian form

Hello, Using Joomla 3.3.3 and Fabrik 3.2. Tried to create accordian form using .js-file from WIKI the way described, but nothing happens. I tried this .js-file months ago using Fabrik 3.0.9 and Joomla 2.5 and that time it worked. Anyone succeeded to create accordian form using Joomla 3.3.3 and...
  2. E

creating PDF-template

Hello, Output PDF is at this moment different from listview bootstrap template: labels left change in PDF to labels above. I'd like to change these settings. But: how to achieve this? Second question: I red WIKI about steps creating PDF-template based on bootstrap list template. Maybe stupid...
  3. E

expression custom php css for pagination

Hello, I found out how to change colors text and background, using custom php css, but could not find solution to get pagination without white spaces between numbers of pages. What's the expression for this to use in custom php css? thanks and kind regards, Ernst
  4. E

Error navigationbox List bootstrap template

Hello, Navigationbox in Fabrik List Bootstrap - template shows spaces between 1,2,3, etc. I've updated to latest Github today, using Fabrik 3.1 and Joomla 3.2.2 and template JSN Epic for my site. How can I resolve this problem? Which lines in code do I have to look for? Anyone recognizes this...
  5. E

change color filter area list bootstrap template

Hello, I know I have to change background color filter area using custom_css in bootstrap list template, but can't find the lines of code I have to use to put in this background color. Any help would be appriciated. Kind regards, Ernst
  6. E

You Tube error

Hello, Using latest Github and Joomla 3.2 getting this error on a Fabrik list, including YouTube element: Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in C:\Users\ErnstAndree\Documents\USBWebserver\root\plugins\fabrik_element\youtube\youtube.php on line 190: $vid =...
  7. E

Labels above in tabs template

Using Fabrik 3.0.7 I saw templates are quit different from Fabrik 2. I changed that time to labels above in the tabs template. It looks different now and I tried using WinMerge to find the lines to change positioning labels. Couldn't find the way to do this. Anyone can help? Kind regards, Ernst
  8. E

same form different table / list view

Hello, I need one form and e.g. ten different table / list views. In Fabrik 2.1. I got ten different table / list views and ten forms, groups and elements, pointing to a database called schools. Is there any difference in approach between Fabrik 2.1. and Fabrik 3.0.3 (less complicated) for...
  9. E

Explanation to update Fabrik 3.0.3

Hello, Working on Unix/Linux updating is possible: Just cd to your J! web root, and do ... What does this mean? What to do before pasting the code to command line? Kind regards, Ernst
  10. E

validation is empty or is unique value

Hello, In a form I have a field element in which they have to put a number, example 213456789, or if they don't have a number, this field stays empty. This number is a unique value. Is it possible to have combined these two validations (is unique value or is empty). If possible how to achieve...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back