Search results

1. J

Same filter for lists in content and modulepositions possible?

Hey, I have a webpage with different pricecategories (100?-200?, 201?-300? and so on). I create an link in a joomla-menu to the fabriklist filtered by pricecategory, which works fine. Above the list is a fabriklist shown in a moduleposition, which should show the item of the active...
  2. J

How do I show a 2nd field of a dbjoin in the list of the maintable

Hello, I have got a table called fab_devices, where computers get stored with name, model, manufacturer. I have a dbjoin to a table called fab_processors, where processors get stored with their name (eg. Intel Pentium N3710) and a rating (eg. 8713 points). I've choosen to show name and rating...
  3. J

Listplugin - Webservice - map field from second level?

Hey, I'm using fabrik to pull data from a rest api giving me the petrolprices of my province. Everything works fine when I am using fields from the first level in the json-tree like gasstationname, kredit, self and so on, but how do I map childfields like e.g. amount which parent is...
  4. J

retrieve field value in php script when dataset is shown

Hy, I wrote a php script that is running inside a moduleposition - custom html module. When an article is shown it retrieves the articleid. When a dataset from a fabriktable is shown - non editable - how can I retrieve the id for example or any other field defined in this dataset? Thanks...
  5. J

Manually entered fields in template default shown repeatedly

Hello, I have to make a list of plants and since I don't want the visitors to have to click on each plant to see its elements and I also don't want to use the normal listview, I used the template default and entered the elements there manually in the php-code. Check it out here...
  6. J

Replace with icons - standard template location?

Hey everybody, I am working on a webpage using Fabrik 3 for testingpurposes. I would love to replace values with icons in the tableview. The element is a databasejoin to a fieldelement, containing a single word like small, middle and big. I activated replace with icons function, but I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back