Search results

1. guido.marangoni

Visualization - map - advanced search

Ciao, is possible to view "advanced search" in "visualization-map"? Because I see only filters. Thank you! Guido
  2. guido.marangoni

[SOLVED] - Custom icon in visualization map in Fabrik 3.1.x in Joomla! 3.x not work

Ciao, I try to use custom icons in Fabrik 3.0.x Joomla! 2.5.x and work fine, but when I try to use custom icon (Data icon field in visualization with googlemap plugin) in Joomla! 3.x with Fabrik 3.1.x I have the standards icon. Where is the error? If you try to publish map in a Joomla 3.1.5...
  3. guido.marangoni

Custom icon in Fabrik 3.1.x in Joomla! 3.x not work

Ciao, I try to use custom icons in Fabrik 3.0.x Joomla! 2.5.x and work, but when I try to use custom icon (Data icon field in visualisation with googlemap plugin) in Joomla! 3.x with Fabrik 3.1.x I have the standards icon. Where is the error? Thank you very much and....I'm sorry for my English...
  4. guido.marangoni

Tab button cancels the date

Hi everybody. I got a problem with the last version of Fabrik, 3.0.5.2. If a user fills a date element, clicks on that element and then presses the Tab button, the date changes. I think the problem is the date format, because if it is YYYY-MM-DD, everything is fine, but if it's...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back