Search results

1. S

[bug] Exactly 100 records export csv failure

Hi Fabrik Support I've just spent some time working on an export csv issue which I believe I can now confirm as a bug. The issue is: With a list of records which has exactly 100 rows the export fails. The popup window shows the download button for the compiled CSV file, but when you click...
  2. S

Backend Export 404 Javascript Issue

Hi there So measureit.js is actually a chrome addon. I can try disabling and testing again but I highly doubt that's the cause.
  3. S

Backend Export 404 Javascript Issue

Hi all: I'm having a strange issue with Fabrik 3.1 in Joomla 3.3. I did a github update on all the code May 21 2014 and that didn't seem to fix it either. The issue is when running an export (tested in Chrome) the console shows a 404 error to the export action. This is because the request...
  4. S

JS issues loading lists with ajax via content plugin

Hi Hugh & Rob: After putting a lot of effort into coming up with some work arounds to avoid this bug I've been able to come to a few conclusions I wanted to share -- hopefully the info will help! 1) If you add a div class outside the cell class is loaded it won't get scrapped by the ajax...
  5. S

Hi Rob: Thanks for the reply. That does get us a lot closer - the correct data actually is being displayed on the page now which is more than was happening before. Unfortunately it looks like the JS is not quite right as it's not updating the contents of the grid well and it's placing the HTML...
  6. S

Hey Fabrik Support: I have the need to have two lists on the same page, so I'm loading them with the content plugin into an article. I'm currently using the 'div' template which I have plans to duplicate and customize once I have this working properly. Currently when I use the filter to...
  7. S

File Upload loses value on Front End Edit

Hi Rob & Hugh; Checking in on this again. I know it's in the wrong spot. Could you possibly move and then take a peak at it? Thanks!
  8. S

Ahh crap. Sorry about that Rob. You're right, I'm in the wrong forum. This is Joomla 2.5, Fabrik version in the extension manager shows as 3.0.8. Sorry for being a doofus with this!
  9. S

Friendly Bump on this :)
  10. S

Hi All: I'm having an issue with the File Upload element. To replicate: Create a form with the file upload element, allow owner to edit the form. Visit the form on the front end and submit an entry with an uploaded file (image in this case). Then edit the entry, you will see the preview...
  11. S

Joined Data & Emails

'nother friendly bump on this.
  12. S

Joined Data & Emails

Friendly Bump on this :)
  13. S

Joined Data & Emails

Hi Rob: No go on this. (Sorry it's been so long since I've updated this thread - been traveling). Here's a datadump of the $joindata variable: And this is what comes through the email: record 0 tbl_brochure_request_form_repeat_entry_selects___entry_selects_raw 417...
  14. S

Please HELP Database Join Element error

Looks like a github update didn't go well. I'd grab a new zip from github and merge/replace it over your existing copy.
  15. S

Download 3.x

You probably should just get everything from Github: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik
  16. S

Joined Data & Emails

<style type="text/css"> span {width: 150px; font-weight: bold;} </style> <table> <h3>Your Shipping Information</h3> <ul> <li> <span class="heading">First Name</span> {tbl_brochure_request_form___first_name} </li> <li> <span class="heading">Last Name</span>...
  17. S

Joined Data & Emails

Friendly bump on this :)
  18. S

Joined Data & Emails

Hi everyone: I'm struggling a bit with emailing joined data. I have a databasejoin element that connects to some Sobi tables. The element shows a checkbox list of all the records in sobi. This is all working great. The problem is trying to email the list of selected sobi items (displayed...
  19. S

Databasejoin And Alias Self-Joins [SobiPro Integration]

Friendly bump on this. Looking to try anything to get the concat working correctly. Right now I've been running this on a localhost, but I'm going to be setting it up on a live dev environment as I'm going to be working on other parts of this, so I can provide a live site link in a few days.
  20. S

Databasejoin And Alias Self-Joins [SobiPro Integration]

Hi: Nope the column name is "name". The table that I"m accessing in phpMyAdmin has a column titled "tbl_sobi_fab.name", and the /form/ has an element titled sign_up___Name. They are different fields altogether. This makes me think that perhaps {thistable} isn't the correct usage here? I'm not...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back