Search results

1. S

[bug] Exactly 100 records export csv failure

Hi Fabrik Support I've just spent some time working on an export csv issue which I believe I can now confirm as a bug. The issue is: With a list of records which has exactly 100 rows the export fails. The popup window shows the download button for the compiled CSV file, but when you click...
  2. S

Backend Export 404 Javascript Issue

Hi all: I'm having a strange issue with Fabrik 3.1 in Joomla 3.3. I did a github update on all the code May 21 2014 and that didn't seem to fix it either. The issue is when running an export (tested in Chrome) the console shows a 404 error to the export action. This is because the request...
  3. S

JS issues loading lists with ajax via content plugin

Hey Fabrik Support: I have the need to have two lists on the same page, so I'm loading them with the content plugin into an article. I'm currently using the 'div' template which I have plans to duplicate and customize once I have this working properly. Currently when I use the filter to...
  4. S

File Upload loses value on Front End Edit

Hi All: I'm having an issue with the File Upload element. To replicate: Create a form with the file upload element, allow owner to edit the form. Visit the form on the front end and submit an entry with an uploaded file (image in this case). Then edit the entry, you will see the preview...
  5. S

Joined Data & Emails

Hi everyone: I'm struggling a bit with emailing joined data. I have a databasejoin element that connects to some Sobi tables. The element shows a checkbox list of all the records in sobi. This is all working great. The problem is trying to email the list of selected sobi items (displayed...
  6. S

Databasejoin And Alias Self-Joins [SobiPro Integration]

Hi All: I've got a oddball here. I'm attempting to create a contact form which has a checkbox list of SobiPro listings. The general idea is that a user will select checkboxes of all the listings they are interested in, so that additional information can be sent to them. SobiPro has a data...
  7. S

member function canUse(), and getData:Unknown column

Hi Fabrik Team: So I must have really broken something. I'm pretty sure all I did was create and add a few drop-down elements, and make a group that was repeating not-repeat. But somehow I have really buggered up a form. The form is here: http://kiconnections.net/form.html It used to...
  8. S

500 Error when Emailing with Upload Elements

Hey all: I've got a strange issue. I'm trying to set up a form that will email attachments. It seems whenever I enable the email plugin (not using the return for attachments), and then submit the form I get a 500 error. The email is sent successfully, but no success screen for the front-end...
  9. S

Broken List View (Admin) - Enabled / Disabled Repeating Group

Hi: So it seems I somehow screwed up my form's list view. When I click "view data" I get a massive SQL error: getData:Unknown column 'OrderForm_6_repeat.top_level_manual' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `OrderForm`.`id` AS `OrderForm___id`, `OrderForm`.`id` AS...
  10. S

Upgraded to Fabrik 3.0.5, Submit Broken (Undefined Property / Methods)

Hi Guys: So this morning I upgraded to Fabrik 3.0.5 from Github. I downloaded a full zip package and did a directory merge / file overwrite to my site. Now when I submit the form I get this error: Notice: Undefined property: FabrikFEModelList::$_lastInsertId in...
  11. S

Repeating Group Loading Elements Out of Order

Hey guys: I have a repeating group that has several elements. They are set up like this: DBJoin 1 - Dropdown [Parent] -Loads a list of DB Records -value = id of record -label = name of record Several DBJoins (about 15) - Checkbox [Child] -loads a list of DB Records -value = id of record...
  12. S

Databasejoin Javascript

Hey All: This might be a bug - not sure yet. I have a database join element that I'm going to use use to show/hide a few other databasejoin elements. The theoretical logic is this: Databasejoin Element Parent Category Select List "Select value" = 0. Javascript Tab: -load, hide...
  13. S

Paypal Form Plugin Error: FabrikFEModelForm::getRedirectContext()

Hey Guys: I'm setting up a form that will be going through to paypal. I've set up the paypal plugin form and when I submit it I get this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method FabrikFEModelForm::getRedirectContext() in /xxx/yyy/public_html/plugins/fabrik_form/paypal/paypal.php on...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back