Search results

1. F

Pre Filter problem

Ok I will try to describe this as simple as possible. I have multiple subdomains on my website. A special and custom user group and the super users users use the "central.mywebsite.co.uk" subdomain to add and manage entries. Super admins on this subdomain can view, edit, add and remove entries...
  2. F

Load list template based on user group?

Unfortunately this wont work as the special group who manages their own lists has access to them on separate subdomain and menu. I was thinking bout something like... if ($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] !== 'central.mydomain.co.uk') { $user = JFactory::getUser(); if(in_array(14, $user->groups)){...
  3. F

Load list template based on user group?

Hi I'd like to do this simple thing. If simple public or registered usergroup is trying to view a list on the frontend I'd like to load the default template. However if the user is loged in and signed to a specific group I'd like to load another template. Is there a simple way of doing this like...
  4. F

Echo out a custom URL html tag from template file

I have a problem echoing out a custom url structure from the default_group_labels_side.php template file If I define an element like if($element->label_raw === 'CV') { $element->element = '<a href="myfile.pdf" target="_blank" title ="mytitle">Download</a>'; } Fabrik alters the code and it...
  5. F

Joomla 3.3.6 and Fabrik 4.2 Clean install backend blank page

Thank you already solved it updated to the newest Joomla!
  6. F

Joomla 3.3.6 and Fabrik 4.2 Clean install backend blank page

Can anyone replicate this problem. Clean install of joomla 3.3.6 with default sample data and a clean install of Frabrik 4.2 When I go to bakcend and try to access any of the Fabrik menu options I get a blank page with the following error report (error reporting is set to maximum otherwise...
  7. F

List data from RSForm entry tables

I'd like to create a list listing entries made by RSForm. The problem is RsFrom stores the data on a per row basis rather to columns. I created a database join from rsform_submissions to rsform_submission_values applied a prefilter to it to a specific form submission ID and merge rows but no...
  8. F

Joomla Global Configuration page messed up after Fabrik 3.3.2 Intstall

Thaks for the reply. Yes, it can be a memory limit issue (whic is set to 128Mb) but donno bout the global configuration page loading without CSS.
  9. F

Joomla Global Configuration page messed up after Fabrik 3.3.2 Intstall

Did anyone encounter the following problem... First I installed the latest fabrik 3.4.1 on Joomla 3.3.6 and in the backend when I went to fabrik it just returned a blank page. Also messed up the global configuration page like it loaded without any CSS. Then I uninstalled Fabrik completely and...
  10. F

Server memory issue - Call of short list gives a blank page!

Hi there and thank you for the quick reply. I really appreciate it. The thing is now I got no blank pages. I assume it has to do something with the number of pages requested, extensions triggerred sitting in the memory etc. but... When I first encountered this problem and read the few forums...
  11. F

Server memory issue - Call of short list gives a blank page!

Hi last time I had this problem quite a few times and after reading few forums I contacted my hosting provider to increase the PHP memory size which was 128Mb at the time. It was increased to 192Mb and sice then it was working fine with no issues at all. By time I was adding to a list on a daily...
  12. F

Email PHP template not working [SOLVED]

My fault! There was a text in "Message Text...". Solved it by leaving it empty...
  13. F

Email PHP template not working [SOLVED]

Hello, So on form submit I added a new email plugin and choose a template for it eg enquiry.php On new form submit I get the email but only the subject is displayed. There is also nothing displayed if I edit the enquiry.php file and put syply like... <?php echo "test text blablabla"; ?>...
  14. F

Visualization Calendar in Backend Form Edit?

Anyone please? I'd just need to know if it's even possible by default so it would save me hussle...
  15. F

Visualization Calendar in Backend Form Edit?

Hello, I'm trying to get the visualization calendar work in backend or frontend form edit (not first time submit) without success so far so I'm wondering if it's even possible... What I need... User submits a form which is stored in the database along with contact details such as phone...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back