Search results

1. I

Update exsisting record in list error

it is ok naw with the fix you added. when you create the list it contain a date like a default element , hoe to polpulate it when updating and know the update date it is posible to make some changens on the button starting the sync and modify it to dropdown ? not to add a button for the...
  2. I

yes it is defined but at the time of the update its pass the $pk = $ids[$row[$fk]]->id; but in the array do not have the id column and at the time to search for the match to determine the where clause it not find it. and i added $idin='id'; array_push($row,$idin); . $ids[]...
  3. I

heare is the fix if (array_key_exists($row[$fk], $ids) && $row[$fk] != '') { $idin='id'; $pk = $ids[$row[$fk]]->id; array_push($row,$idin); $row['id'] = $ids[$row[$fk]]->id; } but you cant change the values of the remoteID stored at localyID becouse the ne row will be added
  4. I

yes i did the same but seem in the $row dont add the id from the local table i added the data to the table but at the time to update i receave the error '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `regions` SET `Country`='4',`Name`='<All>',`externalkey`='6' WHERE in the row contains all the data from the XML but...
  5. I

links the code is in /components/com_fabrik/models/webservice.php storeLocally() http://postimg.org/image/rvpb595sp/5286e4dd/ http://postimg.org/image/jsp7jp2cj/
  6. I

webservice plugin using with C# SOAP webservice

i tryed to uste the plugin but a t the time of parcing the response with xpatch i meet some problems. to make the soap.php to work i changed the get function in /components/com_fabrik/models/webservice/soap.php it will be good if the name spaces for the parcer are moved to the plugin form...
  7. I

[What are you trying to do where? trying to update existing records in a list. using the webservice plugin for list when i try to update already loaded data its return '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `regions` SET `Country`='4',`Name`='<All>',`externalkey`='6' WHERE it seems the passed values do not...
  8. I

is theare a error trying to compare and find not exising key value ? foreach (get_object_vars($object) as $k => $v) { if (is_array($v) or is_object($v) or $k[0] == '_') { // Internal or NA...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back