Search results

1. koekkoek

JavaScript Error on Form's plugins

Hello Hugh, Any informations on a release date ? Best regards
  2. koekkoek

Hello Hugh, I asked our cutomer to grant you an access on backoffice. But i got no answer now :-( Do you plan a release soon ? Best regards
  3. koekkoek

Hello dear Fabrikars, Here is a copy of my message on topic Joomla 3.5.1 Update Breaks Email Plugin w/ Attachments But got no answer. Could you please help ? Hello, On Joomla 3.51 with Fabrik 3.4.3 we have the same problem. Update from Github (so long :( Now we have this script bug again...
  4. koekkoek

Joomla 3.5.1 Update Breaks Email Plugin w/ Attachments

Hello, On Joomla 3.51 with Fabrik 3.4.3 we have the same problem. Update from Github (so long :( Now we have this script bug again while trying to display form plugins : index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&layout=edit&id=1:1409 Uncaught TypeError: PluginManager is not a constructor On line...
  5. koekkoek

PHP in Form email plugin

Hi, Changing generic names $db and $query to specific names did the job. Are the used as globals ? Tank you and best regards
  6. koekkoek

PHP in Form email plugin

Hello, We have a form containing a dropdown with a departments list. The dropdown only contain dept id and dept name On form submit, we have a mail plugin using php to get the dept email address from a table (using the id as key). This is the php code ...
  7. koekkoek

Module/Content redirect options

Hello happy Fabrikars, When using a redirection plugin, we mays ask Fabrik to use a target attribute with the parameter "Content Redirect". But there is nos equivalent to "_parent" attribute. This mean that a form opened with a third partee modal manager (let's figure NN Modals) will redirect...
  8. koekkoek

GoogleMap visualisation with two sources

Hello, We do not have any joined table on it, just single and simple table. It's justs the same table twice with a different pre-filter (we want to display a different icon depending on address type) I'm not shure but it looks like the filter array is kept alive from previous table on...
  9. koekkoek

GoogleMap visualisation with two sources

Hello Trying to get a double set of markers on one google maps visualisation. First list works fine but second (and any other more) does not display ! Seems getlistModels is not working. Couuld you help ? Best regards
  10. koekkoek

Change list connexion

Hello, How can i change the connexion onn an existing list ? I know i'll loose data but i want to create a copy located somewhere else Best regards
  11. koekkoek

Missing features in F3.1

Hi Troester, Imagine the simple but huge power of a simple CSS parameter in list, form, group and element. This should extend Fabrik in a very professional and costless way and avoid all those "working around". Is there any reason CSS params are always missing ? Best regards
  12. koekkoek

Unable to post any question with standard account ? :-(

Unable to post any question with standard account ? :-(
  13. koekkoek

ummmph uuummmphhh uummphhhhh !

ummmph uuummmphhh uummphhhhh !
  14. koekkoek

Defect report: Element -> Javascript: Unable to save

Did it (intalled version 3.1.1 for most elements)! And it woks... Thank you very much Troester ;-)
  15. koekkoek

Hello Troester, thank you for this quick reply Yes i selected an event No i'm not running a recent Github update :-(, i'll try to do it and come back to you Regards
  16. koekkoek

To Fabrik or not to Fabrik, that is the question ?

To Fabrik or not to Fabrik, that is the question ?
  17. koekkoek

Blog visualisation ?

Hello Tirso No, i mean a component that iterates data (from any datasource) each data_row in a block (formated as a form detail) The component might have parameters (columns, pagination...) like the J! core category_blog I realy think this might be a very interesting View for Fabrik...
  18. koekkoek

Same problem with script error on admin (after element save) Best regards
  19. koekkoek

Blog visualisation ?

Hello, I wonder if a Blog Visualization might be a good idea ? Or do experimented users (i'm not) have a workaround ? I'm now testings data managers and CCKs in Joomla an, realy, Fabrik is great. Best regards
  20. koekkoek

Cannot extract GitHub zip file

Sorry, I just copied to root languages directory :-{ And now understand that languages must be in each component, module or plugin to ensure granularity. I will try to help for french translation. Thanks again.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back